And I know exactly how to do it.

A D D I S O N
November 29th

Ryder texted me to meet him before school at a small café we went to on our first date. I walk in to see him. He looks restless. I go sit beside him and smile lightly.

"Hi."

He nods in response.

"So--"

"We need to end whatever this is." He spits out not looking into my eyes. Instead hes focused on his drink.

"If thats how you feel-"

"Well we both already know thats how you feel." Ryder shakes his head.

"What Ry?" I ask. He finally lifts his head so I can see his face. Hes clearly drunk and he looks rough.

"I'm a millionaire Addison. Do you really think I don't know what you've been planning." He raises his voice a bit. "And I love you. And I changed myself for you. And you went behind my back to find the one person who scares the shit out of me! Do you even care about me at all?" Ryder asks. I notice no one else is in the café so he must of bought it out.

"Ryder you came into my life and you tricked me. And I fell for it." I growl.

"Yeah you did. But the feelings were real. And I've never felt this way before." He places his face in his hands. "So I'm going to leave. Let you have your fun with Wes or whoever." He stands up. "But I'll be back kitten." He hums in my ear. I swallow as he kisses my cheek and walks away. Ryder Thorneberry putting up the white flag. For now.

-

I sit in math class with the boys throwing stuff at me. It feels oddly normal. Usually I'd be worried about what Ryder was doing. I told the girls about everything. They were very happy to have him gone. But I feel like theres an empty hole in the pit of my stomach.

"You feeling okay?" I hear Ashton whisper. I turn to see him looking at me.

"Yeah, fine." I roll my eyes as the bell goes. I walk out and feel someone grab my hips. I look to see Wes. I wrap my hands around his neck and smile.

"I'm so happy your project is done." Wes smiles and kisses me gently.

"I am too." I smile as we walk out of class hand in hand. I notice Ryders car parked outfront. He gets out and quickly comes over to me. Internally I'm screaming.

"Miss.Hemmings, I just came to inform you that I'll be traveling back to New York to work on your fathers business. If you could pass that onto your mother that would be lovely." He swallows his saddness and walks away.

"Who was that?" Wes asks.

"Just someone I use to know." I nod and Wes nods with me, pulling me to his car.

Bye bye Ryder - R