chapter 5: two lovebirds

"Jimin oppa!"

Jimin turned around and was surprised to see Yoojung at the entrance of the dance studio a few hours later. "Yoojung ah! Where were you all day! I missed you so much!" He beamed and ran towards her, about to pull her into a hug.

Yoojung pushed Jimin and backed away with a disgusted look on her face. "You're sweaty! Go and change first, before we grab dinner."

Jimin grinned at Yoojung as he obeyed what Yoojung said and went to his bag and grabbed a shirt. He walked back in front of Yoojung and was about to take his shirt off right in front of her.

"Ya! What are you doing!" Yoojung's hands flew to her eyes as she turned around.

"Taking off my shirt!" Jimin smirked.

"Ya! Oppa, not here!"

Jimin took off his soaked white t-shirt and changed into a new crisp black t-shirt. He walked in front of Yoojung and knocked her head lightly, bending down to her eye level.

"Ow!" Yoojung's hands flew up to her head and she rubbed on it and glared at Jimin. "Why did you do that for!"

"I was changing, young lady. You asked me to change, so I did." Jimin smiled cheekily at Yoojung. "May I know what you were thinking of?"

Yoojung's face turned bright red and she turned around. "Nothing." She was about to walk away when she felt Jimin's arms wrap around her tiny body, pulling her into a back hug. "Ya! Oppa, we're in school right now!" She tried to squirm away, but she didn't manage to because Jimin was holding on tight to her, but also because she was purposely not trying hard enough.

Jimin sighed as he closed his eyes, resting his head on the top of hers, simply due to the fact that she was so much smaller than he was. "Just for a moment. I haven't seen you all day and I missed you so so much."

There was a moment of silence, before...

"I missed you too, oppa."

The two lovebirds stood there in the empty studio, hugging, for a few moments in silence. Finally, Yoojung seemed to think of something as she turned her head around and looked at Jimin. Jimin, who seemed to be truly comfortable standing there, resting his head on Yoojung's, got up, startled.
"Oppa, where are all your fangirls? Didn't they follow you around school all day today?" Jimin laughed. "And did that bother you?"

Yoojung turned away. "Please, I have better things to do then to worry about your fangirls, alright?"

"They were here earlier." Jimin said quietly.

"They really were?" Yoojung broke free from Jimin's arms and turned around to frown at him, showing her evident displeasure.

"Mmhmm, they did," Jimin mumbled nonchalantly, before reaching out and pulling Yoojung back close to him, such that Yoojung's arms rested lightly on his chest. Yoojung pursed her lips, trying to back away, but Jimin held her close. He cupped her face in his hands and brought her face close to his, smiling sweetly as he looked straight into Yoojung's quivering eyes. "But I sent them away." Then he closed his eyes and kissed Yoojung gently on the lips. "Because that's what I know you would want me to do."