Fat

I am not technically off bed rest, but I do call into work, and answer emails about all the cases. I like working. It feels really good to be working. My doctor said to take it easy.

Rafael doesn't know about me working a little bit. I think he will actually be really mad at me. I don't him to be mad at me. I don't want to fight while preparing for a baby.

Today I'm actually going to shopping with my sister and mom. We are going to pick out things for my registry for my baby shower.

We are having Claire's this up coming weekend. I'm excited because I don't do anything and it drives me fucking crazy.

I got ready in jeans, which I had to buy new ones for myself because my ass got bigger. I'm actually really annoyed by it. I put on what used to be a loose sweater but now fits nicely. I actually really like the way it fits now.

I took a picture of myself and sent it to Rafael.

Me: I can't help but love watching this baby bump grow❤️ it makes me so happy ❤️ I can't wait until we bring our little pooshka into the world. He's going to be the best little boy

Raf🌹💚: wow. I don't even know what to say...You just look so good in everything 😍 I love watching that bump grow 💕

Me: I know, I can't believe we have to wait three more months to meet our baby boy!!! He's kicking so much around in here

Raf🌹💚: Feeling him kick is like the best thing ever, I can't wait to come home and feel him kick some more

Me: If you want you can take him, he's really excited that your talking to us

Raf🌹💚: I'm sure he is. We also have to finish decorating the nursery and pick a name

Me: Yes we do i have a list. Tonight is going to be fun😬

Raf🌹💚: I can't wait to see them all

I smiled to myself and went to my mom's house to go shopping. My sister came, and we got going.

"Why does pregnancy suit you so well?" My mom sighed.

"Please, I've been in the hospital twice and every day for the first trimester I woke up with severe morning sickness. I don't look that good. I'm also on bed rest." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but you're so adorable. You just look good." My sister hugged me.

"Our boys are going to be best friends," I smiled.

"I can't wait."

"Hope they get along better than you two," my mom snorted. Claire and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah that's true." I smiled.

"Okay so let's go talk to the associate and get a gun, and scan everything around the store. You can get like 20% off the items you scan if no one buys them for you. I do it for a lot of clothes," my sister whispered into my ear.

"Sounds like a plan. Are you excited for your baby shower?" I squeezed her arm.

"I am. Thank you again for hosting it. Is Rafael going to be there?"

"No, he's actually going to be working more weekends because he wants to take off as much time as possible when the baby is born." I rubbed my belly.

"Are you going to stop working once the baby is born?" My mom asked.

"No why would I stop working? Claire didn't stop working," I gave her a look.