Calm Down

Rafael and I were in bed on Sunday morning, just hanging out, enjoying the day. Yesterday went to Claire's for some party she had for a charity... possibly. Anyway Claire was less than kind to me. She's still really pissed off I said I won't be a surrogate if it comes down to it. I mean I know why she wants to have another kid but sometimes it's meant to be to only have two kids. Also she can adopt.

I don't know why this has to all rest on my shoulders.

Rafael stroked my arm where my tattoo was. He kissed it softly.

"I'm so glad we got these tattoos together," he smiled.

         "I didn't think you'd go for it honestly." I blushed. He laughed softly.

          "Haven't you learned there isn't any thing I wouldn't do for you. I'm so in love with you, when you say jump I say how high," he kissed me.

           "I don't want it to be like that. I don't want you to do everything for me at the drop of a hat," I looked up at him.

           "I won't... all the time. Trust me, I wouldn't fight you on things if I was willing to give in." He smirked slightly.

"Good," I kissed him.

"But I do like you. You're cute," he squeezed my side.

"I hope so, there's this other guy that likes me, but he's a total ass," I giggled.

"I'll kick his ass for you," he laughed. I laid my head on his chest, never wanting to leave.

"I like the sound of that," I grabbed his hand. "I can't believe we literally spent most of a party drinking and making out."

"Well it's hard not to kiss you all the time. I only wish I didn't burp in your mouth after I drank a jack and coke."

"It's true love Babe," I kissed him. He laughed holding me close. I shut my eyes, enjoying him. I like it just being us.

"Do you want me to make pancakes for breakfast?" He asked.

"I don't want to leave this bed honestly. I just want to stay snuggled up with you, all day. Maybe forever," I sighed.

"I like the sound of that but I get hungry, you know that," he laughed.

"Oh trust me I know. " I kissed his cheek. "But I am on pace for diabetes before thirty. So yes, I would love to have pancakes. I'll meet you downstairs I want to wash my face. It feels really greasy."

He grabbed my face in his hands.

"It doesn't like it. It looks kind of cute actually. Maybe I'll just kiss it all over." He started kissing me all over my face.

"Stop!" I laughed, pulling away. He planted one last kiss on my lips before letting go. I went to wash my face, before heading downstairs.

"I still hate that your dad had the fucking nerve to tell me I abuse you, but he's a rapist and he just expects everyone to be fucking okay with it," he sighed loudly.

"I know. I still am mad about it. I can't ever let that go. You're not like that. I hate that people thought that," I wrapped my arms around him from behind.