They Go

Rafael and I have been working on things. It is hard, and sometimes it's weird to be so honest. But things have gotten better.

        Right now, I feel good about where we are. He just put a mom away, for neglecting to immuinze her child.

          I'm proud of him, because people were pissed he did this case. He did finish unpacking so we will be having a house warming party.

        He is happy about that. I am happy he is so happy about it. I'm heading home from my mixed martial arts class. I've been fighting with girls, and we don't go to hard, but pretty hard. She kicked me in the ribs, and I think I have a bruise forming there.

         I got home and Rafael wasn't home yet. It was weird but I think he told me he's going out with Carisi to finally celebrate his BAR exams.

           I hopped into the shower.

Rafael's POV

           "To you and your brains that no one knew you had," I laughed raising my drink.

            "Thanks," Carisi nudged out glasses together. "So I am not getting a nice comment, unless I'm Nicole, huh?" He laughed.

            "Pretty much. She's the only one who deserves it," I smiled.

             "You two are actually getting married?"

             "Yes we are. Is there a problem with that?" I sighed.

             "No you two are just so different," he shrugged.

            "We actually aren't. We have a lot of things in common, despite our age difference, and how nice she may seem." I rolled my eyes.

            "She is pretty great," he chuckled. Why the hell is he so interested in her?

            "She is and she's mine," I made that clear.

            "Oh I know," he sighed sadly.

           "Anyway, I should get going. It's late, and Nicole is home," I got up. We paid and left.

           "Thanks for being such a great teacher," he leaned in.

           "Of course. I hope you do something good with it," I smiled.

          "Thanks," he leaned in and kissed me. He wasn't into Nicole, he was into me. I pushed him off and left.

Nicole's POV

           Rafael came home and he looked thrown off.

          "Hey how was it?" I smiled. He kissed me roughly before mounting on top of me. "Raf, please get off," I trembled.

          "I'm sorry," he got off. "I'm sorry. Carisi is into me. He kissed me and I just needed to kiss you. I shouldn't have done that, but I needed you," he whispered.

           "Wait, what happened?" I snapped up.

"He kissed me." He cleared his throat.

"That's fucking it. I'm done being nice when people think it's okay to do that shit. I can't tonight, just don't talk to me," I went to get a glass of wine.

"Cole, I think you need to breathe. I didn't do anything wrong. You should confront him, guy you don't have to be mean," he frowned at my wine.