Rehersal Dinner

Rafael and I get married in a few days. I'm so excited. I'm excited because we are going to be married, then we are going to wherever he decided to take us on our honeymoon.

"Colie have you seen my files? I'm running late for work?" Rafael came into the bathroom.

"No, I haven't," I stepped out of the shower.

"Do you have any idea?" He sighed.

"No. Check your brief case again." I went into the closet.

"Can you please help me look?" He asked.

"I'm naked," I made my my way over to the counter.

           "And I have to leave for work!" He snapped.

"Whoa, okay. Take it down a notch. Fine I'll help. I'm sorry I have a job too," I sighed walking past him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I just hate being late."

"It's not an excuse," I mumbled going down the stairs.

"I know." He snapped again.

"Rafael, is something else bugging you?" I stopped and turned to him.

"It's nothing," he shrugged.

"Raf-"

"There it is, I'll see you later," he left.

I went back upstairs and changed. I'll go visit him at lunch and see what's wrong.

Rafael's POV

I'm not stressed about the wedding, it's not that. It's the fact that Liv told me another one of Nicole's rapists might be set free. I have no idea when to tell her.

I don't want to tell her before the wedding. I also keep trying to piece this Marie thing together so we can both officially hate her. I want her so badly to be out of my life but there are red flags going up every where.

Suddenly it clicked. Marie didn't do it. I don't know why she took the blame, but Mel did it. Mel was so guilty and isn't around like she should be. She kept her mouth shut and hasn't said shit about Marie because she did it.

I can hate Marie for a lot of things. But I can't for this. I can't hate her for doing this to Nicole because she didn't do it. Mel did and she doesn't want to tell Colie, because she know she hurt her really bad.

Nicole's POV

I went to Rafael's office with lunch in hand. I knocked on his door. I heard shuffling before the door opened.

Rafael opened up, brooding, which was very, very sexy on him. His face softened.

"Hi, is this a bad time?" I bit my lip. He shook his head smiling.

"No, it's never a bad time for you," he grabbed my hand.

"Hi," I pulled him close and kissed him.

"Hi," he smiled. I walked in and found Liv and Joey sitting there.

"Hey guys. You mind if I talk to him alone for a quick second?" I smiled.