Princesa

I was at home working, because Rafael begged me to stay home with him. I told him I would be working, he said that was okay though.

Right now, though, I'm working in a huge case, and all he's doing is staring me down. It's actually quit uncomfortable.

"Okay," I broke the silence. "Why do you keep staring at me, like you want to kill me? It's really unsettling. Stop it."

"Remember that song you showed me, you said was about us? The Build God one?"

"Build God, Then We'll Talk?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Okay, so what? Did it make you horny or something?" I sighed. I just really wanted to get back to this case. I should've just gone to the office. I shouldn't have stayed home.

"No, I just watched the music video, and well..." he trailed off. I couldn't help but smirk. That video is something and his face says it all.

"Well what? What did you think? Isn't it just genius. I think it is a wonder caricature of intimacy?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes. He closed his computer, and walked over to me.

"You are a dork. You are the biggest dork ever, and when ever you do dorky things, you make me want to kiss you," he pressed our lips together.

"Anyway, what did you really think of the video?" I wrapped my arms around him.

"It was different. I mean I don't think I can view miming the same way again honestly," he chuckled.

"Yeah, it was not an easy thing to watch, but it does send a message." I rested my head against him.

"And man did that girl in the video have nice breasts," he sighed. "I mean they were huge and full."

"Thanks for that," I pushed him away from me.

"Colie, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant yours are smaller, and different," he was not helping himself.

"Oh my god stop talking. You aren't helping yourself. You know what, just watch the video a couple times so you can jerk off, because you're not getting any from tonight," I got my things together.

"Cole-"

"Don't talk to me. I'm going into my office to work," I stormed over to my office.

He knows I'm insecure about my breasts, yet he has the nerve to tell me things like that. I know my breasts aren't a sight to look at, but I didn't think they were that bad either.

Rafael's POV

I don't know why I say the things I do sometimes, they just roll off the tongue. I do know how Colie feels about that. I shouldn't have said a word. I just thought maybe we could talk about it.

Not only that but I'm not personally a hundred percent sure on where she is with her sexuality. So I thought maybe it would be okay to bring it up.

Obviously I was way wrong.

Nicole's POV

I finally finished up what I needed to. I went to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

"Don't eat I'm making dinner," Rafael came in.

"Well I will not be joining you, as my breasts probably don't require as much to eat as that other woman's, or any other woman for that matter," I went to our bed room. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I took off my shirt, then my bra.