Similar

I have not been doing to well after I found out Rafael's mother led his dad to us. What he did wasn't her fault. She could have never predicted that. She could have never known what he was up to.

        But she must've known something. She has to know how bad of a man he truly is. She kicked him out of her life and Rafael's life for a reason.

         I took today off because all I want to do is boil my skin off. All I can feel is his touch on me. I just want to peel off my skin.

        I turned on the water to bath, where it was steaming. I stepped in, everything burning. I can feel his touch on me and the burning helps it feel like he's not on top of me, like he's not in me.

         I got out, and got dressed. Rafael and I are going to dinner. I want pizza and a beer. I got my things together before going to pick him up.

          I got to the station and took a deep breath. I'm okay, he's gone, and everything is going to be okay.

          I got out, and got in the elevator. I smiled to myself. I remember when I told Raf I was leaving. We have come a long way since then.

          I couldn't stop smiling, because he just makes me smile. I was honestly stupid for trying to run. He makes me happier than anyone ever has. I need to stop running when things get rough.

         The doors opened and I saw Rafael rolling his eyes at something someone said. He probably thought it was stupid and unnecessary. I rolled my eyes at him. He's such an ass and I don't think I could be more in love with him.

         I walked in quietly. Amanda spotted me, and I waved.

        "You cannot charge him with this. You have nothing to support it. You are just making it up because in a way you do have a vendetta against him." Rafael ate more almonds.

        "Or you just don't care enough to charge him with what she wants," I shrugged. Liv looked up and laughed a little. Rafael just glared at me, and walked over.

          "Well Smartass, do you want to take a look for yourself?" He raised an eyebrow.

           "Yeah, I will," I leaned against him. He put an arm around me and kissed my head.

           "What do you think?" He asked.

          "I think you could probably charge him with the lowest possible grade of stalking to have the strongest charge. If he pleas it out then you drop it, but he thinks he won. So I mean it's at least something," I looked up at him.

         "Yeah, but even his lawyer knows it's a long shot. I mean I can't really tack that on him," he sighed.

        "Yeah, you can. You just don't want to. Don't be an ass," I gave him back the file.

        "Lo siento mi Amour. I shouldn't have been an ass," he rubbed my back.

        "You're telling me," I looked at my phone. "So how has your guys's day been?" I asked.

         "Pretty long. I would like to get home and see Noah before nine, and it looks like I'm going to do that," Liv smiled.

          "Good I'm glad. Jessie thinks he's great."

          "He likes her too," she laughed.

         "And how's your Jesse?" I asked Amanda.