Sympathy

"So how many cupcakes do you have to make for the Fourth of July party?" Rafael asked.

             "At least 150. I'm not happy about it but at least I think it's fun," I smiled.

               "Are you going to have the time to?" He rubbed my shoulders.

               "I mean I hope so. I would hate not to. You know I love the compliments I get with my baking," I giggled.

                "Well I mean you are very good at it, so you deserve all the compliments." He kissed my head.

              "Thanks. So you are coming to the party right? I mean you don't have anything else going on, right?" I bit my lip. He has been slammed with work.

                 In the summer people go crazy and more people get hurt. I hate that. It makes me sick. I had always thought about going back to the Special Victims Unit. I couldn't go back before, and now I don't think I'll ever go back. Especially after what happened to me.

                Therapy has gone well and I do go at least once every week. I have to or else I start to feel overwhelmed.

               "I would not miss it for the world. I mean you are going to be wearing a tight white dress, and I can't wait to see you in that." He started kissing me.

                  "Oh yeah?" I shut my eyes as his lips trailed my neck.

                    "Yeah," he undid my pants.

                   "I want you to do me dirty on the floor or any where in this house," I begged.

                     "Only if you ask nicely," he smirked grabbing my breast.

                     "Por favor Papi," I begged. He is such an ass and I don't know why he does this to me.

                He started to undo his belt when his phone rang. I groaned loudly. His phone has been ringing a lot when he's home. It's usually because they need him. It's like he's a fricking doctor or something. I hate it.

              "Barba," he snapped. He has a boner and is very pissed. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

               He cut me a look so I gave him one back. He softened up and laid his head on my stomach.

              "What to you mean?" He sighed. "Yes she can but- no, she's probably doing it to get out of the- shut up for a minute. She can do it but she's probably doing it because of the charges she's facing. I mean she's looking at life  in a federal prison. She is going to wish for death in there. A jury will not believe- fine I'll come in. I'm just saying you're wasting your time," he hung up.

             "What was that about?" I asked.

              "It was about something that I will explain later, because I need to go now," he sighed getting up.

               "Alright, sounds good. I'll see you later? I'll get you, or make you dinner," I smiled. He finally smiled. He pulled me in for a hug.

                "That would actually be wonderful. I'll see you," he left.

              I called up Mel and we decided to go out to dinner.