One Week

TW: Rape

Rafael's POV

It's been a week since Nicole had gone missing. I have lost my mind. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can barely work. I go in and I pray that they found something but they haven't.

I don't know where she is and it's killing me slowly.

Liv had to tell Nicole's parents and sister. It was awful. I can't do anything for them and it's killing me.

I was staring out my window trying to figure out who the hell took her. I know that guy hates me, but who is he working for?

God she's out there somewhere, most likely dead, and I couldn't save her....

Nicole's POV

I don't know how long I've been here, but it feels like forever.

I'm currently tied to a bed. There's a phone in here but I can't reach it. My legs are spread and tied to different poles. My hands are tied above my head. I'm sitting here crying. I have to stop though because when they see you cry, they laugh and then hurt you more.

I've been kicked in the ribs, punched, slapped, thrown. It's awful but I'm surviving. It hurts. It all hurts.

           I've been raped anally, orally, and vaginally. The first time they did it anally I cried so they did two at the same time. It was a awful time.

             I wish they would untie me at least. They taunt me with that phone. They tell me to call my boyfriend, but even if I do he won't fight. It kills me because all I can think about it is him. I miss him and I hope he isn't blaming himself.

             God I wish I at least saw my sister before I got kidnapped. I miss her. I miss Jessie and Grace. God I wonder if my sister even knows. I wonder if my parents know. I wonder if they came back for me. I don't think they would.

           I heard a door open. I shut my eyes and prayed for my life.

         "Food's here," I felt someone untie me.

          "Thank you," I couldn't look into his eyes.

          "You're welcome," he took the phone and left. I ate the apple and drank the bottle of water. There's a bucket in the corner I use for the bathroom.

          It's bad. It's so bad and I hate myself for getting into this situation.

        "Don't worry we'll be back soon," he smirked at me before leaving.

         "No," I whispered. "Please no," I whispered.

          I laid on my side because it's more comfortable. My ass hurts and sometimes wish they would just drug me. Then I wouldn't have to feel that pain. But they want me to feel the pain. They want me to remember.

           I laid in bed wishing I was in my own bed. I wish I was with my nieces and Raf. I wish I was anywhere but here. I don't know if anyone will ever find me.

           God all I've been thinking about is when Jessie was born.

            It was raining hard and I was in the library studying. I'm almost done with my bachelor's degree. I hate studying it kills me but I'm almost there.

           My phone started ringing and I got death glares from all sorts of people in the library.

        "Hello?" I whispered into the phone.