Grey

I'm up early on a Saturday, baking a cake today for Grace's second birthday today. Rafael and I are going to go, obviously. We haven't seen my parents since Rafael kicked my father out.

       I started frosting the cake, and finished with in a few minutes. I headed up to take a shower, because I have a few things to do before we head off to the party. I walked into the bathroom but the door was locked. I looked around our room and Rafael was out of bed.

        "Rafael, can you open the door please?" I sighed. He never locks the door, even when he's peeing. This is weird.

         "One minute!" He called out. I heard shuffling around before the door opened.

         "Good morning," I kissed him.

        "Morning," he smiled.

       "Why was the door locked?" I asked.

         "I accidentally locked it. I was on the toilet , so sorry about that," he laughed.

       "Got it. I made coffee if you want any. I'm going to take a shower and then run to the store to do a few things. Did you want to come with?"

"I've actually got a few things to get done, before we got to the party." He cleared his throat. He kept checking his reflection in the mirror.

         "Okay, well come here for a second," I smiled.

         "Why?" He came closer running his hands through his hair.

          "Because Counsellor, I would like to give you a kiss." I giggled pulling him close.

"I like the sound of that," he kissed me.

"Would you like to join me in the shower if you can't come to the store with me?" I whispered.

"I can't," he sighed loudly. "I want to because you're so beautiful. Maybe if you come back soon enough, I can make love to you." He kissed my neck.

"I like the sound of that," I shut my eyes. He resumed kissing me, and stuck his hands up my shirt.

"I really like the way you look when you bake. You're so cute and messy. That and you get frosting on your face," he licked it off me. I laughed loudly.

"Stop you know how weird I think that is," I giggled.

"Yet you let me eat you out," he gave me a look.

"It feels a lot different then," I blushed.

"You're so sexy," he took off my shirt.

"Go work, I need to get things done too," I laughed.

"Okay fine, you're right," he kissed me one last time, checked his reflection again, and then left. I got in the shower thinking about what Rafael could be hiding from me. Is he cheating on me? I don't think he would be you never know. I don't strongly believe that though.

I sounded like he was hiding something in the cabinets so I have to check what it is... he did say he admired transgender people... is he struggling with his gender identity? Maybe he's hiding things like that from me.

Or am I over reaching? I probably am. I mean, I hope if he was going through something like that he would tell me.

           I got out and looked through our cabinets. There was nothing there. It was just what's normally down there. I got up and looked though the drawers and still nothing. I even looked in the trash can, nothing was there.