GPS

Rafael has been going to therapy, which is such music to my ears. He seems so much happier, which makes me so much happier.

My boss and I haven't really talked about what happened. Come to think of it, we haven't really talked about anything. It's not the worst thing, and I'm probably being to stubborn about not bending but I can't help it. When I feel like I'm right, I fight for it.

I got home and picked up the dry cleaning.

"Cole? You home?" I heard Rafael call out.

"Yes I am. I'm in the kitchen!"I called out.

"Hi Honey. Don't cook. I have some really great news," he came over to me.

"Oh, and can I get a kiss before you tell me this wonderful news," I smirked. He rolled his eyes grinning, he kissed my lips so softly, I wanted more.

"How was your day?"

"The usual. Tell me yours. What's you're good news?" I squeezed his hand.

"You're officially looking at the new district attorney. I got promoted today. My boss is officially retiring." He grinned.

"Oh my god! Rafael! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! God I'm so proud of you," I hugged him close.

"Thank you. So let's go out to dinner in like a half hour?" He couldn't keep the grin off his face.

"It's Sounds like a plan. Maybe you'll get a little lucky after." I giggled.

"Only a little?" He squeezed my butt.

"Only just a tiny bit. Like you'll get a make out session. Maybe you'll even get to feel me up." I laughed.

"I would like to feel you up very, very badly," his hands wandered to my breasts.

"I'm sure you would," I took a step back.

"You are right. Where do you want to go?"

"Please, it's not my night. It's yours. You pick. I won't even complain," I winked.

     "I've got the place in mind. Let's go in like a half hour?"

        "Sounds like a plan. I'm so excited for you. You've been working really hard toward this."

        "Thanks Cole. So how was your day?" He sat down on the couch.

         "It was long. Today just seemed to really drag on. I mean my boss and I aren't talking. I probably should apologize but I can't bring myself to," I sat next to him. He put his arm around me.

       "You don't need to apologize for sticking up for anyone. You all were being pretty much bullied. It's one thing to expect everyone to be the best they can be, but it's another things to just constantly bash them. It's not a way to treat your employees.  Or people that you consider you co-workers, friends even. I mean I just don't like it. I know I was an ass, but unless someone couldn't do their job, but even then I knew how to conduct myself around people from work." He squeezed my shoulder.

        "Was an ass? Aren't you still an ass? I mean to like everyone else," I gave him a look. He laughed.

        "Yes, but I have been told I'm a much nicer than I used to be. I'm a nicer ass, I guess." He bit his lip.

        "You've got a nice ass that I would like to touch all night."

       "Well you can do a lot of things to my ass and I wouldn't mind. I mean if you like it that much. I also like your ass, I wouldn't mind staring at all day with some nudes but you know," he winked.