Church and State

It's Saturday and it's pouring outside. I was at home baking. It's a bit early and I was up. I kind of had a night mare. I wasn't raped or hurt in anyway, I just kept seeing my rapists  in my dreams.

              They are walking around and just watching me. I don't know what it means, and I don't know why I'm dreaming of it. I am not even thinking of it until I have these stupid dream nightmares.

               So naturally I'm baking. I'm baking a three layer cake, thinking of what I wanted for our wedding cake.

               I started sketching out the designs I would possibly want on the cake. It's only eight in the morning and I am starting my day. I mean I have a lot to do today. Grocery shopping is one, and so is work. I don't really want to work, and I hate it because this is the first weekend in a really long time where Rafael doesn't have to go into his office. Or I'm not going into mine.

                I mean yes we had a vacation but it's different when we are just at home relaxing.

                 I decided on the one I wanted to test out. I started making the frosting. I even started to make the little flowers I wanted on it.

                I turned on music, so I can jut relax a little bit.

               "Everybody gets there and everybody gets their way.
I never said I missed her when everybody kissed her,
Now I'm the only one to blame.
Things have changed for me, and that's OK.
I feel the same, I'm on my way, and I say," I sang.

              "Wow you sing so beautifully," Rafael was suddenly in the kitchen.

               "Well good morning to you too," I chuckled.

               "Lo siento mi Amour. I just heard you singing and for some reason you stop singing when I come into a room, so I just waited a bit. I love hearing you sing."

               "I sound awful while singing, I don't get why you like it. Second you sing so much better than I do, so why do I want to sing, when you put me to shame."

                "Because you love singing and you're not as a bad as you think you are," he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He rubbed up against me and I could feel his boner. Whoa, that's very forward.

                  "Anyway, that's not the point. How do you think this cake looks? I'm just trying to plan out our cake, before we go to the place to order it. Which reminds me we should go cake tasting soon so we at least have an idea of-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I turned around to give him better access to my lips.

                He started kissing my neck while fondling my breasts. I moaned softly. Not that I mind, but why is he so horny? His hand that was on my breast, moved down to my pants. They went in them, working there way inside me. I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me again.

             "God at you always this horny for me?" He laughed softly.

               "Do you want sex right now, because I don't think we can do it. I have the cake," I said as the oven signaled to get the cake out. He pulled his fingers out of me leaving me way too hot and bothered.

              "I do like the cake," he nodded.

               "Thanks." I pulled out the cakes and continued making the frosting. "So I take it you're horny though?" I raised an eyebrow.