Extremly Jealous

Rafael and I finalized our plans for our trip after the Fourth of July. I'm super excited we are going to Hawaii again. I love it over there. So does Rafael. It's going to be so much fun. I'm really hoping we can learn how to surf there I have always wanted to do that.

         I got home and started cooking. I thought Rafael would be home, but he isn't. We have been house hunting and it's really taking its toll on me. I love our house but I would rather be safe than sorry.

           I got changed, and went to finish cooking.

          "Hello!" Rafael called out.

          "Hi Honey! How are you? How was your day?" I asked him.

           "It's much better now that some beautiful brunette is in my kitchen," he wrapped his arms around my waist.

            "What? Who is she? Should I kick her out?" I laughed.

            "I don't know. I was thinking I would keep her around for a little while. She's pretty great." He kissed my neck.

             "I heard she's with someone. I hear he's pretty great too. Maybe we will keep them both," I pressed my lips to his.

             "Are you excited for our trip?" He pulled away getting a glass of wine.

            "I am. I was thinking if you want to do it, I would like to learn how to surf. If not you can go golfing or something," I shrugged.

            "Maybe I'll go get a massage. I mean I would like to do a couples massage, but I know you don't want to do that," he shrugged.

          "I'm sorry. I just can't do that," I couldn't look at him.

         "Don't be sorry. I won't go surfing because I have this fear of drowning, because I'll be sucked in by a wave."

           "See but that's normal, mine isn't," I frowned.

          "It is, if your a survivor of sexual assault. You're normal Colie, I hate to tell that emo side in you that you aren't special or normal." He laughed. I couldn't help but laugh either.

        "Thank you. Go get dressed so we can eat," I smiled.

         He went and got dressed before coming down in sweats. I looked at him for a moment, admiring my view.

         "Is something wrong?" He looked down.

         "Yeah, you're too good looking and it's killing me," I pulled him close for a kiss.

          "Well excuse me, I'll try to tone it down," he chuckled kissing my neck softly.

             "So your day wasn't too great?" I got out plates for dinner.

            "No. This case is hard. The rape happened months ago, and while she did go get a rape kit done, the defense is saying she waited to long. But like fuck that because it was her coworker and she was afraid of getting fired. God I hate blind fucking people it makes me want to tear their eyes out or something."