Hunting

Rafael's POV

         I was at the precinct dealing with what I normally do and getting lunch, when Sonny would not leave me alone.

         "Where did you go?" He asked for the hundredth time today.

         "Florida," I stated for the millionth time.

          "Where and with who?" He demanded.

         "I suggest you stop before I really get angry," I snapped. He was now curious about my trip to Miami. He found out I had a more serious  girlfriend than he thought when Nicole called yesterday freaking out. She went to go see her brother but could not do it.

         "Counsellor why do you always mind so much when people ask you personal questions?" Nicole strutted in. I tried not to grin. I miss her and I'm glad to see her happy after yesterday.

"Because no one needs to know all about my personal life. Clearly you have no problem sharing that with people."

"Or you just don't have a life interesting to share about," she shrugged.

"You're very annoying you know that right," I rolled my eyes.

         "I learned from the best," she shrugged.

          "How's your brother?" I smirked.

         "Fuck off." She snapped.

         "Hey here you go," Liv handed her some files.

         "Thank you," Colie smiled and acted like it was all okay when I know she's pissed. Especially after the phone call over her brother last week. "So I wanted to ask you all if you would like to come hunting with me?"

          "Because that's not random," I didn't like the way Sonny looked at her.

           "I'm stressed and I thought I would invite some people I like. I mean I guess you can come to Barba, if you would like," she flared her nostrils.

          "I would love to."

          "Oh uh good," she looked uncomfortable. She started putting files in her brief case and telling us where we are going to go. A book fell out of her bag. I picked it up.

"The Great Gatsby? What are you in high school?" I scoffed.

"No, I just like it. Sorry not all of us lived through the roaring 20s," she snatched the book out of my hands.

"Sorry not all of our father's crimes would've been accepted in the 1920s." I didn't even mean that one. She gave me a look.

"You're right. Your's was just an abusive prick like you," she started walking away. "I'll see you all Saturday." She wouldn't even look at me.

Nicole's POV

I was at my place making frosting. I made a cake for Jessie's birthday two days from now. And Raf's is in three days.