"Please." He whispers quietly. I bite my lip. I crave him. Though I know its so wrong. But I can't wait any longer as I nod. He smiles brightly. "Lets go." He pulls me out. I quickly text Wes an excuse.

I watch as the car drive past us. Ryder places his hand on the small of my back.

"Still facinated with the strangest things, Hemmings." He chuckles. I nod slightly finally breathing properly like I haven't since the last time I saw him.

-

Catching up with Ryder is like a breath of fresh air. He use to tell me when I was older I could move in with him and He'd keep me from Luke and the boys. How dare they try to break something so precious. I tell him I need to get back home so he calls an uber to take me. We wait for it to arrive in his drive. He leans in grabbing my wrist gently.

"I missed you." He smirks then quickly attaches our lips. I know its wrong but I just can't help it.

The uber driver pulls up as I get in. His new number saved into my phone. As we arrive to my house I notice the time. Moms gonna kill me. Its official. Im gonna die. I step in to see her, Luke and the boys all at the dinner table.

"Its not even Saturday." I tell her.

"Addison Lydia Hemmings! Why werent you in your classes!" Mom demands to know.

I swallow. "I was throwing up everywhere. Food poisoning. Ivy's brother watched over me."

"Which one?" Ashton cockily asks. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Felix." I nod quickly.

"Well make sure you thank him." Mom smiles. "Come join us for dinner." Mom tells me.

I look down at the food feeling my hang over lingering.

"Not the best idea. I haven't been able to keep food down." I nod. "I think I'm just gonna go to bed." I smile.

"Alright. Love you." Mom smiles.

"Love you." I smile back then head up to sleep the sober into me.

November 22nd

A whole week of going to Ryder's every night to watch movies or talk. Nadias clearly beginning to catch on. I grab my shoes and begin walking to the the door.

"Where are you going?" Nadia asks.

"Oh-- me and Wes are gonna go see a movie." I nod slowly.

"I thought you did that yesterday?" Ivy asks.

"Lots of movies to see." I smile innocently.

"Wes told me he hasn't hung out with you all week because your big history project." Nadia tells me. Shoot. I bite my bottom lip.

"Okay you caught me. I'm throwing you a surprise party." I shrug.

"Do you think we're stupid? Whats happening?" Nadia asks.

I breathe deeply.

"Ryders back." I tell them as their mouths fall ajar.

"It makes sense. So this is why you've been so secretive." Ivy shakes her head.

"I have not!" I argue.

"You've been sneaking around and avoiding everyone. Why have you lied to Wes? Have you and Ryder gotten back together?" Nadia asks.

"No! Ryder just wants to be my friend." I groan.

They shake their heads.

"Hes a manipulative snake!" Ivy warns.

"Hes got some problems." Nadia shakes her head. "Too controlling."

"Hes not like that anymore!" I assure them biting my tongue.

"Oh yeah? Can you honestly tell me he hasn't tried to control what you do?" Nadia asks. I bite my lip. Well, yes but only to make sure I'm okay.

"No. Hes hasnt." I shake my head.

"And what about you and Wes?" Ivy raises a brow.

"We're good. Ryder is happy for us." I lie.  Ryder has told me least 100 times that Wes is no good and to ditch him. Hes just looking out for me though.

"You're crazy. Tell him about hanging out with us and lets see what happens." Ivy tells me.

"Nothings gonna happen." Ryder doesn't like the girls.

"Fine. Prove us wrong." Nadia shrugs.

"Fine!" I argue, storming off to Ryders house.

-

"Homemade pasta. Ryder Throneberry is really pulling out all the stops." I laugh picking a noodle throwing it at him.

"Well I have to show you what I learned in Italy." Ryder shakes his head smirking. "Maybe I'll take you next time." He bites his lip.

"Nadia went to Italy last summer." I smile.

"Nadia? Nadia and you are still friends?" Ryder raises a brow.

"Shes my bestfriend." I nod.

"Ah. I see." Ryder rolls his eyes.

"What Ry?" I ask softly.

"Nothing. Its just-- you told me her and Luke got together. And I just can't believe she'd do that to you." Ryder shakes his head. I feel a pit building in my stomach.

"Her and Luke were just a summer thing. They are over now. And she was young." I reassure him.

"Yeah well thats still messed up that she didn't tell you." Ryder shrugs. "If I was you I would never speak to her again. If you were smart you'd stop talking to her. But you already proved that you arent with that boy." Ryder shakes his head. "You know maybe you should leave. Go hang out with your friends." Ryder rolls his eyes throwing down the oven mit and walking away. I bite my lip feeling myself going to comfort him. I wanted to. And I know thats wrong. But I also know, nobody leaves Ryder Thorneberry. And NOBODY does it twice.

I bite my lip. I guess you have to play the game to win.

"Ry, I'm sorry." I head to him as he smirks in the mirror. Getting back into character quickly.

"I just can't stand to see them hurt you, kitten." Ryder shakes his head.

"I'll deal with them. But I need to call my dad quickly. Okay?" I ask.

"Okay." He smirks heading back to the kitchen. Hes cleary gotten what he wants. I dial Nadia's number.

"You're right. I need help." I let the words fall from my mouth as I stay on the lookout to make sure he can't hear.

Ryders a sneaky sneaky boy ;)
Nobody goes behind a Thorneberry's back. Also, next chapter will be heavily depend on Luke, Ashton, Nadia, Wes and Addison. X :)

 X :)