10

"But before that we would like to enjoy the company of a beautiful girl like you.... " the black man sneered with a creepy smirk while running down a finger along my cheek.

I felt disgusting. ...

Really.

I form a fist from my finger and it goes flying to the black man's temple and he leave my hair from his grip.

"You bitch." He groan and i decided to run but he pull me from my ankle and  i came crashing down with my cold  nose hitting the uneven surface of the road.

"Ooouuchhhh!"

I can feel the blood running down my nose and lips.

Someone lift me from my hairs to my full hight.  I  wanted to cry in pain.

"You bitch. Now i will show you what have you gotten yourself into." With this he pushed me hard on the hood of a car in this isolated place.

I expected my head to get bump in the car but i bumped in something softer than two warm arms wrapped around me...and everything blackout...

****

I  sense some shuffling around me. I can smell a man colonge. Minty steel. .. But whom? Pain shoot in my nerves as i try to open my eyes. The shuffling stops suddenly as if the person is aware that I'm awake.

I feel someone sit beside my left thigh. I try to open my eyes again but i just groan when my head hurts like hell. I felt a hand on my left cheek and i cringe. My cheek hurt like hell. It felt like many thorns are being injected mercilessly. I groan again.

Then the reality dawn upon me.

Coffee. Shop. Night. Black bulky man. Man with yellow teeth. The attack. The punches....then.....everything black out....

I fainted...

My eyes shoot open dreading if I'm still in the possession of those two men..?

But i visibly relax when i saw aryan...

Phew..

I try  to say something but the dryness of my mouth stop me to do so. My tongue feel like a sandpaper.

Aryan sense my delima and he swiftly fill the glass with water which was on the side table. I try to get up but groan as my back hurt....

Oh damn.

Aryan get up from the bed and help me to sit by putting lot of pillows behind me.

Then i noticed... he hasn't said any word yet. Is he still angry? If yes then its a childish act.

He brought the glass near my lips and make me drink the water....

I can drink water on my own....

"Yeah...right!! "
Mock my sub conscious mind....

Only then i noticed and i gasp which result me on choking on water. Some water fall on my clothes and i cough uncontrollably.

His jeans is dirty like hell. His shirt is open from the top because there is no button to keep it close. And if I'm not wrong i saw a deep cut on his chest which is visible only because of his torn shirt. And this cut is bleeding. Then i glance up at his face... his lower lip has a deep cut other then that his face looks fine.. other than the sadness in his eyes....

I control my cough as he rub my back gently. I want to tell him to stop touching it because my back is hurting more as he is rubbing it. But i choose to remain silent.

When i stop coughing i raised my hand to his face. I put my hand on his cheek and slightly touches his lower lip. He didnt cringe or wince but he just close his eyes and lean in my touch.

I realise what i was doing and take back my hand abruptly.

He look flabbergasted and blink numerous times.. then he get up from the bed and move out of the room.

******

I was just sitting there, on the couch, within covers, in front of the TV.  I can sense aryan in distress from far away as he place himself on the other couch adjacent to me. I didn't look up because I don't have the courage to do so. Those sad eyes, those questioning eyes, those pleading eyes pinches my heart.

Its been two days from that incident. I have stayed at home and rest. He was also at home just to make sure I had everything I need and when I need.

He is a caring friend.

Yeah. He is a caring friend.

I accidentally look up and found those sad eyes staring at me already.

Oh oo..

I try to smile but no emotion reflects on his face. His coldness scares me sometime.

"Sanyukta "

I jump at the coldness of his voice.

"Umm yea..yeah" i answered.

"I want some help" He state.

Help.  From me?

"Yeah...okay...about?" I asked licking my lips.

I'm nervous.? Yes very much.

"I will tell you a story. Listen it carefully and don't interrupt me untill I'm done. " He said.

"Okay " I chipped.  I straighten my back and get ready to listen him carefully.

I have a feeling that this is not going to be easy.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...