35

I look at them confusingly as I make my way down the stairs. A fear of being caught grab my heart.

Secret? They were talking about some secrets.

I gulp nervously but maintain my outer self very well.

Sanyukta blink rapidly as if she is being caught doing something wrong while granny look away as if trying to find which corner of the house need renovation.

I sigh with relief. Thank God my secrets are still safe. If they would have known then they would be either beating the hell out me or my worst fear ....they would leave me. Again.

I close my eyes quickly and shrug that thought out of my mind

I will never let that happen. Never again. I have already lost both of them once and I can't afford to loose them twice.

I make my way to both of them who were sitting on the couch. I gesture Sanyukta to slide a little so I can sit.  I make myself comfortable in between both of them. I lean back and notice both ladies sharing confusing glance with each other. I smirked and crossed my hand over my chest.

"What? Why did you both stop? Continue ladies please... I also want to know what you were talking about . Now continue.  " I said glancing at both of them one by one.

Sanyukta look at granny as if asking what to do?

While granny just smile at her and smirk at me.

Woo! Here is something fishy going on.

"You know  what sanyukta, when randhir was a kid, he was so adorable. He used to have those chubby cheeks and everybody like to pull them." Granny laughed and I hear the melody of sanyukta's giggle.

I gave a side glare to granny.

"When he was three, he wanted a bicycle. But I denied. So he threatened me if I didn't bring him a bicycle he will jump off." Granny laughed again.

"Jump off from where?" I hear sanyukta asking granny.

"From the bed" and they both laughed again.

I again gave a death glare to granny which only made her laugh more.

She might be my granny but i really hate her when she do that.

"And you know what when he was five..." granny just started...

"Granny please no.. " I literally groaned.

"He invited all his friends at home for his birthday party...." granny still continue

"But it wasn't even his birthday. It was after three months. " granny laugh again.

"When they all arrived at the house for the party I was shook for once but later I know whose mind is behind this." Granny glared at me.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I was just 6. And I love receiving gifts" I defended myself as I tried my best to stop granny embarrassing me.

"And you know what sanyukta. Once he put the chewing gum in a girl hair." Granny inform sanyukta and her mouth hung open. .

"Because she dumped aryan and he was really heartbroken. And I was just around nine." I said turning to sanyukta to defend myself.

"Ten." Granny correct me and I again give her a side glare.

"Okay I'm done. I guess I should go. You ladies continue." I mumbled getting up but granny pulled me down again.

"No. I haven't even started yet. " granny said and I groaned.

"Granny please." I whine like a baby.

"Once he promised me..." granny began and samyukta listens keenly

"That when he will grow up he will marry  real princess. " granny looked at me.

"But I didn't " I smirked.

Granny mouth hung low.  Her eyes glare me hard

"I married a queen" I added quickly and looked at sanyukt and found her blushing.

She is adorable! ouchhhhhhhhh

I shriek as Granny pinch my ears tightly. 

"You will never grow up" Granny glared at me.

"Granny !" I plead and begin to stand up but she never leave my ear. I swear it's hurting.

"Granny leave me I have to an urgent work." Granny instantly leave my ear.

I sigh with relief and plant a quick kiss on sanyukta cheek.

"That was the urgent work" Granny mocks me.

"Yeah...she is looking adorable.  " I laughed and quickly make my way upstairs.

I glance back and found sanyukta blushing and Granny smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"Sanyukta please come to the room. It's urgent. Really its urgent I swear." I tell Granny.

"Yes sanyukta go. It's really urgent " Granny mimics me but I only laugh again and go upstairs after giving sanyukta a wink which Granny saw too.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. ..