32

"Randhir please.... be quite.." i whisper yell quietly as we tip toed into the mansion.

No. Not we. I tip toed and he fumbled all along the way.

"Randhir shush....please " I almost pleaded because I really don't want to wake up anybody.  Not granny specially.

I get a glimpses of first time I saw him drunk. When he faked that he was drunk. Now I knew the difference in faked and real drunk Randhir.

Fake drunk Randhir was funny. But this Randhir who is really drunk is more intermediating than sober Randhir.

I can't even raise my voice at him. His that sexual glare making my inner self churn in delight.

I just want to reach the room upstairs,  shove him inside and run for hills.

"Order me one more time and I will kiss your those red lips right now."

Told you. Drunk Randhir is intermediating. 

And bold too.

Straight forward.  No hide and seek.

I blushed but still try to drag him heavy body by pull on his hand with me as I move upstair.

"That was a request.  I said 'please '. " I defend myself and keep him pulling up.

"Why  are you so eager to take me to a room? What are your intentions Mrs shekhawat? " he laughed behind me and I look around hoping no one is awake.

Phew.

I need to get him to the room.

I didn't said anything just pull him to the room. When we reach there i hold the door knob but before I could turn it i was pinned to the wall beside it. My hands above my head and a hand griping  my waist tightly.

"Whatareyoudoing? " I gasp and ran out of breath by this sudden action.

I look up to him and mannnnnn we were just inches apart. My nose touched him as I look up. If I lean even a little it would be a kiss.

I gulp. He eyes have something in them. Something strange something wild.

I gulp again try to pull my hands bit the grip got tighter and he smirks. 

"Randhir..." I began to protest but stop when he lean and put his lips on mine.

Damnnnnn...

Sparks. Shivers. Jolts. Goosebumps. High jump which my heartbeat took.

I missed it so much.

His lips soft plump played with mine as he kissed me slowly and I closed my eyes when I saw his already closed ones.

He asked for entrance but I didn't allow. He groaned and I can swear I haven't heard more sexy voice before this. His hand run on my back make more Shivers run down my spine.  His hand feel so cold as compared to my overheated body.

Butterfly erupted in my belly when he hold my bottom lip with his teeth and pull it.

Damn

He leave my hands and then both of his hands come to my cheek and hold my face in place as he increase the intensity of the kiss.

Oh gosh...

He pull my hair back gently and I gasp and he took it as a opportunity to enter in my mouth. He kissed me passionately.

"Do you know." Kiss "how much" kiss "turn on" kiss "I'm " kiss "right now"..

He said with a kiss and the air get so thick around us.

As I began to loose my breath we broke the kiss.

I was breathless when I find the courage to look up at him.

"Don't look at me like that." He mumbled.

"Like what?" I said breathless.

"Like you want me to kiss you again." He said looking In my eyes.

"What if I really do ?" I whispered and he didn't take long to make his lips met mine again.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...