33

I lay on my side in a dim light room which is lightened by the early rays of sun.

I run my fingers softly over his God gifted features which can make any girl wobbles in her knees.

He keep sleeping soundly as his hairs ruffled and fall over his forehead make him look delicious. His eyes closed with those long eyelashes which rest on his cheekbones. Yeah those prominent cheekbones. I came down to his pointed nose. I run my finger on his tip of nose and smile to myself. Then I come down to his lips. Pink plump and soft, I blush when I remember how they felt on mine yesterday.  Sliding my thumb over his lower lip I rest my hand on his jawline, which is sharp as a knife. 

He is still sleeping soundly, his breath falling on my palm. The sheets are ruffled between us and tangled in our legs like a unsolved puzzle.

I run my fingers on his forehead removing his hair a little back. Goosebumps arise on my skin as he groans a little but fall back to sleep.

What would have happened if I hadn't left him?

What would have happened if instead of being a crybaby I would have take a stand for myself?

What would have happened if I would have know what randhir have been going through when I thought I was being suffering alone?

What would have happened if I would have stop being a victim and would have been a woman and stand up beside my man?

Randhir have gone through so much just to keep me in peace and out of all shit.

He was so alone here. I wasn't here. Shreya wasn't the right person to be with.  Aryan , who was his left hand, wasn't here for him. Granny was in comma.

He was so fucking alone.

And I being a worthless shit left him alone.

All alone.

When all he wanted is me to be in peace.

I have never felt more worthless ever before in my life.

I close my eyes and sigh.

I open my eyes and lean in to kiss his forehead lightly.

I promise you randhir,  you will never find yourself alone at any stage of your life. I will be always your side whether what situation. 

I promise you that I will be no more a cry baby.  I will be a woman who I'm and will be beside my man.

I promise you randhir I will give you all the love of this world.

I promise your happiness come first to me. Even before my own life.

I promise that I will love you with my heart mind and soul.

I promise that I will never doubt your decision and I will always trust you.

I promise I will do everything to make you happy.

I can feel this new sense of  determination run through my whole body.

I kiss him on his lips and ruffle his hairs again before standing up and getting to the plan which I have in mind.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...