44

When I woke up next morning I found myself alone on the room.

I sigh.

I get up from the bed with bedsheets wrapped around me. I was just about to walk away when I found a sticky note on the glass window. I walk upto the glass window and read the notes....

You look adorable while sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up. Need to go to work. Might be late tonight! Love you.

Your 'devil in bed.'

I smiled reading the note and as soon as I finished the note. I saw his car going out of the drive way.

Oh how I wish I would woke up a little early.

With  pout i went to bathroom and do my cleaning and washing.

And after getting myself into a presentable attire I make my way downstairs.

"Sanyukta! " I was caught off guard by the sudden shrike.

"What happen granny?" I quickly make my way up to her on the dining table.

"You are glowing." She laughed and I blush.

"And what's there on your neck? ...oh my God  I swear I will beat the shit out of randhir when he is returning home tonight. " granny warned. And I shift uncomfortably from my one foot to another. Shit. How can I forget to hide those hickey. 

I pout to myself.

"Sanyukta are you okay?" Granny sounds concern.

I don't know.  I'm quite moody today.

"Come. Sit here and eat something. " Granny chipped while patting the chair beside her and putting my breakfast in front of me.

I don't feel like eating anything.  But still for my love for granny I put a spoonful of cereals in my mouth.  The content wouldn't have even reached to my stomach buy it decided to come it's way back. It didn't took me long to cover my mouth with my both palms,  giving granny a glance and take a run to washroom to throw up.

***

After that I stayed in my room the whole afternoon. Resting. Sleeping.  I think last night has really tired me out, badly.

I guess, we are never doing it again.

Then I pout the next second.

No but I want to do it again.

"Sanyukta.  I have book an appointment for you to the doctor.  Come, I will take you there. We need to rush because after that I have a meeting. " granny chipped as she enter in out room.

"It's okay granny. I will go on my own. You can go to your meeting. What about sid? " I asked as I get up from the bed.

"I have called Maya. She will take care of sid. Are you sure you will be okay on your own.?" Granny asked concerned.

"Yes granny. I will manage."

***

It was around nine in the night when I returned.

I know. It's too long actually I did a little shopping too.

I step into the house and was surprised to see the lights off.

"Randhir?"

No response.

"Granny."

No response. 

The darkness in the house is giving me goosebumps.

I saw light coming from the kitchen so I make my way there quickly.

And I gasp as I saw Maya on the floor. I scoot down to her body.

"Maya."

"Maya open your eyes."

Gladly she did but.

"Ru...n run away... "

I saw blood was oozing out from her head.

"What are you saying Maya? Why?"

" jus..t run a....way."

"But..." I wasn't able to complete the sentence as I feel something hit the back of my head hard.

My vision got blur as I feel blood trickle down to my neck. Before falling in the darkness I look back at the feminine figure towering over me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please vote.

And

Give your precious comments.