13

My heart beat raced higher.

Okay sanyukta!  Calm down. They can't  do anything. You just have to take your phone out from your purse and dial the first number on the list. Simple.

I hold down the car door firmly when I hear some footsteps. My heart thump loudly in ribs.

The phone is in the bag on the back seat. I crouch down a little to get in the car but a firm hand grip my wrist and i was pulled back and that I hear a click.....

Fuckkk..
He closed the car door...
My jaw hung low. And now Its fucking auto locked.

I turn in the full rage to face the bike riders. As soon as I turn my face a light punch was landed on my jaw.

Ouch. I hold my jaw in my hand.

Why do everybody always hit at my jaw. Do they have any problem with it?

And most importantly

Dont they have manners. They shouldn't use hands on woman.

"Excuse me mister...! " I said but choke on my own words as the first bike rider hold me from my neck  firmly.  I hold his hands in order to get myself free.

He pull off his helmet and his follower did the same. The person who was holding my neck stare at me deeply with his blue eyes. He has eyebrow piercing which give him the bad boy looks. I took a glance behind him and watch others to have the same looks.

If i would have watched this scene on television or read in the novel I would have thought its hot but right now it's giving me nothing other than negetive vibes.

"What have this pretty little girl would have done to have so many enemies. "I gasp as  the first bike riders said holding my neck more firmly.

"What  do..do you mean? Leave me" I said using my hands on his palms to get me free.

I shivered under his grip.

"Just do the job and let's go from here before police came searching for us." I hear another rider said from back of the first rider.

But nobody came forward to stop him...

But wait why would they stop him?

And what he meant by job? Is someone had sent them to kill me?
What is happening?

"Come'on . We are getting money for killing her not to waste our fucking time." Shouted another rider impatiently as he come forward to do the job which the first one is unable to do.

He come forward but he stop. He glance at my face. Check me out by grazing his gaze up and down at my body. I feel disgust from his gaze.

Then he smirk.

"Or maybe we can use her for some other stuff" He smirk and i hear evil laugh from the others.

'Other stuff'

Oh god please no...

I used my nails on his palms and wiggle to get out of his grip....

"Leave me alone.  I haven't done anything."  I protested but they all laughed again. I used my all strength to make myself free from his tight grip. I feel my ears getting hot as i felt problem in getting sufficient oxygen  in my system.

Then i do what a girl should do in this situation.

I throw my knee upward firmly until it reaches the place where sun doesn't shine.

The rider groan hard at the unexpected blow and leave my neck to hold his "part". He fall on the ground in pain.

"Kill her. right NOW." Then he shouted and as on the cue I began to run.

I can hear bike engines coming to life and noise of bikes being turned but I didn't look back. I just ran ran and ran. My breath uneven and my heart racing fast ...

I can hear the bikes following close behind. They are near. Nearer then i thought.

But suddenly out of the blue two headlights flashes right few inches away from my and i hit the front of that car hard and knocked out.

I can feel my heart beating in my ear. My head hurts as it hit the road hard. I literally see stars around my head  while I'm panting hard until everything black out and i close my eyes to get in a deep slumber.

***
I

hear some weird and loud sounds around me.

Its like someone is punching someone.

Hard.

I hear something falling and crashing down in peices.

Some time I hear something falling.

I hear roaring of bikes.

Scattering of a glass.

Its like someone is throwing things. Or maybe two people are fighting around me.

I close my eyes tighter while groaning a little. My head hurts  even if i try to move my eyeballs.  I want to open my eyes but I'm not able to. Its feel like I'm under heavy dose of anesthesia or something. 

I can still feel the rough concrete surface of road beneath my cheek and i can fell some liquid lingering on my forehead. Probably blood.

I tried to lift my hand and brought it up to my forehead which is hurting like hell and I'm not able to move my hands either.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...