46

My senses got highly alert as I hear footsteps again. But this time the footsteps were suspiciously slower than before.

I would have guess it to be randhir but I didn't get good vibes.

I look at my restraints which seems to be loosen a little because of my continuous tugging.

I had a gut feeling that I'm not gonna happy with the person on the other side of the door.

The room was fully dark and the only light coming is from the gap between the door and the floor. The way of light was blocked as I saw shadow to someone standing right in front of the door. With a jiggle of keys, the door is open.

I can't see the face clearly because as soon as the light enter in room they directly attack my iris. I shut them at the sudden pang of pain. I blink rapidly but still unable to see the face of the person in front of me. But the figure doesn't look like vikrant. But extremely familiar.

The drop of sweat run down my neck as i suddenly realise who he can be. Our last encounter didn't go as I expected because it ended in the worst way I ever imagined.

Then the person chuckled and my guess was confirmed.

That same dark chuckle.

"What do you want now?" I tug on my restrains as I feel sudden rage run in my blood.

"No sanyukta, this is really not the way you greet your father.  " he laughed as he took the seat where was vikrant few hours ago.

"Father? You?  Are you sure?" I speak with the confidence rushing out in my voice.

He cannot harm me. He won't. 

" I know sanyukta i have been a monster to you." He suddenly looked down.  Almost guiltily as he cross his fingers together. His voice was low as he state at the floor. 

There was a few minutes silence.

"And I will always remain the same" he chipped and the silent room was filled with his disgusting laughter.

I look away at his ridiculous humor.

"What . Do. You.  Want.?" I asked word by word so maybe he understand that I'm in no mood to joke around.

"What do you think I would want.?" He asked back.

"Whatelse other than money. But I just want to clear that I don't have any. " I stated looking straight into his eyes. From the little amount of light falling in his face I can see his smirk.

"So you really think I'm a stupid.  " his voice got heavier.

Actually yes.

"From when my opinion been to be important for you.?" I  questioned back.

" they never were. They won't be ever. I just wanted to know if you would like to wait for randhir or I might help you with some sleeping pills to pass your time. " he stated standing up. 

Wait.

They want randhir to come and save me.

That's why they are not killing me.

Oh holy angels I got it.

They are using me as I bait to get their hands on randhir. 

I gulp. Now I'm scared.  Now I'm fucking scared.

Both he and vikrant want their revenge and they are blinded by their desire for revenge.

My heart ache at the thought of randhir being hurt in any manner. I cannot even imagine what they will do to randhir if they got him..

Then I prayed something I never thought I would ever.

Randhir, please don't come here to save me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...

Votes
And
Comments
Please.