34

Every corner.

Each and every corner.

I searched each and every corner of this house but still nothing. 

I even go through all of his papers too bu to still no clue.

Where he even hide all his secrets?

I fall back on the couch like a bag and put my face in my palms.

God please !!!

One clue! Just one clue!

I prayed silently in my heart. 

"Thank you sanyukta ." I hear a sweet voice beside me. I jump and looked at granny smiling next to me.

I looked at her puzzled.

"But why granny." I ask putting my hands down on my lap and sitting appropriately a little bit close to her.

"For being with randhir" granny chipped.

I sigh and smile...

"Even after knowing he have secrets which he never tell." My eyes widen and I looked at her shocked.

She knows?

"He is a very kind guy sanyukta.  He would never want to make his family tense and he would do everything to make things good for his family." Granny said smiling.

And I just looked at her shocked.

"My dear grandson think that he can really fool me. Has he forgot whose Granny I am?" Granny laugh ...I want to laugh to bit that never happened.

I was so busy in processing these thoughts.

I have heard when I was a kid that when people went in comma they can hear and process what is happening in their surroundings but I never knew that it's really true.

I gulp and now the reality dawn upon me.

And here randhir was thinking he had his secrets safe.

And here I thought randhir is footing me and Granny but reality is something different.

"So so ..you know all umm...everything " I asked hesitantly.

She just smiled and lean back on the couch.

It means she knows. She knows everything. She knows everything about shreya and sid too.

"But promise me one thing sanyukta" Granny said to me and I nodded unable to found my voice.

"You are not going to tell this to randhir. This is your and mine secret." She smiled widely and I smiled too.

Our Granny is so cool. And I love her a lot

"Of course Granny.  Now I have a secret too." I laughed along with Granny.

"Which secret are you both talking about?" Our heads snapped back where we see randhir coming down from stairs.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...