27

I step slowly downstairs trying not to wake anyone. Then i tiptoed slowly towards randhir's office , where i was sure he would be. I open the door slightly and peek my head in a little to check if he is in.

He was.

And right now he can give competition to sid in being so adorable.

He is sleeping leaning on his desk, arms crossed and his head resting on them. The shirt tighten over his bicsep muscles while his sleeves were rolled up and his black watch matching with his hair colour.  I found myself walking towards him until I'm just beside his sleeping figure.

I throw back my emotional freak self to the back of my head. I smiled softly as he rubbed his nose lightly and snuggle deeper to his own arms. His hair look so soft so I just wanna run my fingers in....

"Sanyukta...." he said in his raspy husky sleepy voice while looking up at me.

Oh damn that done something inside me. Something urged me to do some wild things.

"You didn't sleep. It's almost 1 in the morning. " he murmured looking up at the clock on the front wall.

"You wanted something? " he asked looking up at me.

Yeah. Maybe some kisses and a little cuddling in the bed..

"Umm no. Not anything specific." I chuckled.

"You look sleepy. Umm you should go to bed. " I told him and I began to step back because I already forgot why I was even here at the first place.

"Good night." I said as I turn around.

"Sanyukta wait." He stop me from walking away.

"Yeah ?" I askwhile turning around.

He shuffle a little in his seat as he stood up and straighten his shirt a little. He step towards me and my breath grew heavier with his each step. He stop when he was just inches apart. He lift his hand up, I anticipated a soft warm touch but he take his hand up till his hair and run it through them.

What he is thinking?

"You want to say something?" I asked and I almost sound breathless.  What the fuck was that.

" I was just wondering if you.." he stopped and look away.

"If I what?" I asked wanting to take a step back to bring some space between us but I am not able to do.

My heart jumps when he said the next sentence.

"Would you like to join me in bed?" My breath stuck in my throat.

"Only for sleeping." He added and I can't stop my giggles at his cuteness.

"Atleast for now...." He smirked and my heart jumped again.

What that even means?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. ..