31

I take a light sip of my drink as samantha and me continue to talk.

Oh god. I could tell we are gonna be best friends. We are so similar to each other. I really like her company.

She is very cute and sweet too.

"So you work for chirag, Its only professional right?" I ask lightly hoping her to be honest to me because somehow I know the answer.

She took a long pause.

"Oh god sanyukta, its complicated. " she utter sadly as she just run her delicate finger on the rim of glass.

"You like him?" I asked taking another sip of my drink.

"Umm ... i guess   okay yes...." She admits honestly and i am glad about that.

"He likes you? " i asked not sure about the coming response.

"Yeah or maybe no.. i dont know. I think yes because last night... umm " she blushed and look down and smile to herself.

"You love him." I declared and smile at her.

She look up with wide eyes. She looked shocked.

But she didnt deny.

Suddenly she look upset and sad.

"Hey... are you okay?" I grip her hand lightly and bring her attention back to me.

"But he deserve better. I am just so simple and clumsy. I'm not even pretty.  " Samantha utters and it almost look like she would began to cry now.

Atleast, She accepted that she love  chirag.

"Hey. No. Never think that. You are beautiful sam. And you are very smart. You are the best girl I have ever met" I said to her and she look uo at me with hope filled eyes.

"And I don't think chirag is that fool to let you go. " I said and Sam chuckle at this and I giggle too.

"It's just there is some events from my past which is chasing my present again and again and I'm really funked up right now." I hear her mumbled slowly.

"I know sam. I can understand how hard it can be to forget about past." I mumble as the flashes of my past came in my mind.

I just shake them out of my mind.

"Believe me? you will get over it. And chirag will understand your worth soon. " I assure her.

I know chirag like her too. I have seen the way he look at her.

"Can we remain in contact even after this meeting? I really want somebody to help me. " she requested and I couldn't deny because I felt the same way.

"Sanyukta, I wanted to tell you something.  I tried my best to hold it in but ." Sam said.

"Tell me..." I encourage. Little curious what it is.

We are like best friends now. So there should be nothing to hide . right?

"You both are so cute together. You both will make very cute babies in future. " she said and began to laugh and I just giggle but ends up blushing.

"Oh God sanyukta you look so cute when you blush." Sam said fondly.

Oh God. Am I that obvious?

"We hadn't. Umm we never.." I am not even able to complete the sentence.  Oh God it's so embarrassing..I blushed hard.

"You guys didn't. ." Sam looked at me with wide open mouth.

It make me blush more.

"Oh poor randhir. Only God know how he must be resisting himself. " she laughs.

"Oh gosh. Stop sam. " I lowered my lashes.

"Fuck" she nearly yelled.

I look up to find her looking behind my back.

I turn around and my eyes got wide and only gave the same reaction as her.

"Fuckk"

We both look at randhir and chirag near the dance floor and by the way their body is swaying I could tell they both were drunk.

We both look at each other.

"Should we just go there and knock some sense in their mind.? " I asked sam.

"I think we should just group up and beat them up one day." Sam mumbled and I giggle.

We both get up from out seats and make our way to them.

Damn they both are drunk.

Sam pull chirag and I drag randhir with me as we make our way out of the party. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...