18

I hear some shuffling around me. My senses alert but my body protest to move. Who it can be? Granny? Nurse? Him?

At thought of it to be "him" my eyes flutter open.

"Ohh sorry. I didnt mean to wake you up like this. I just came here to see if you are. .....woah" he didnt finish his sentence because I through a pillow at his direction.

Another ..

One more..

"Hey stop"

Another.

Then i throw more until there is no more pillow left on the bed. Then i pick up a vase to throw at him but he was quick on his feet to cover the distance between us and hold my hand making me unable to hold the vase properly and it drops down breaking in million pieces.

"When will you stop behaving like a baby?" He muttered while shaking his head in disbelief.

"The day when you would stop doing the same." I huffed and push my hands back from his.

"Oh really when did i behave like a kid, would you like to make me remember please.?" He whispered.

"Oh why not. Do you remember the last time we met how you were like "Goodbye sanyukta" and acted like we were meeting for the last time. You know i was so heart broken. You know how much I cried. No. You dont know. You never know. You are such a ....Nothing forget it. I don't want to talk to you. ".

I huffed my hands in air very well knowing the fact that if i continue i will end up crying. And i don't want to crying.  Its annoying. But when I look up and saw him smiling,  that was more annoying.

So i just move to the night stand and pick up the empty glass and was ready to throw at him but he smiled widely and suddenly engulf me in his arms.

He look changed.

I make myself comfortable in his arms but wince as my rib hurt suddenly.  And he hurriedly broke up the hug.

"You haven't recovered fully yet " He stated.

"Only a injury near my ribs and one in my legs. Only them. Otherwise I'm all good now. " I told him pointing towards my injuries which are left to be recovered.

Then suddenly a question stuck me hard.

Really hard.

"Are we going back home when I  will recover fully.?" I asked my eyes widen at little at the unfamiliarity of the sentence to my heart.

"Home? This is your home sanyukta. You need to stop calling that your home. You were there just for some time. Maybe a little break from whatever was happening in your life so... here we are." He stated making himself more comfortable on the corner of bed when I give him more space to sit. Because somewhere in my heart i know this is going to be a long talk.

****

"Are you fucking serious? " I said as i cover my mouth m with my palms.

He nodded.

"You mean that he know where I was from six month after we went away. You can not be serious. " i asked in disbelief.

"Actually no. I'm serious.  He knew where I, not you, was from the first day we went away. And.... we kinda say that he is the one who appoint to handle one of his company as because at that time he has more ..stuff to.. handle." He cleared his throat.

He knew where aryan was but not about me.

I huffed again.

Then why didn't he come to me?

"Because he never knew you are with me until..." he look away...

Wait. Did I speak out loud?

" yes ..you do. " He laughed

"We are having serious conversation here so don't laugh." I glared at him and he stop immediately.

"Continue." I order.

"You just sounded  like ...ra.."But he stop immediately when I glared him again.

"See sanyukta. I know, I really know you have lot to know but sometimes the things we want to know are not the things we need to know and the things we need to know are not ...." he stop because I interrupt

"Shut the fuck up aryan. " i glared him hard this time.

"Start from the beginning and tell me each and everything you know, oops sorry, each and every thing you hide from me." I fake smiled.

He huffed and run a hand through his hairs and suddenly he get up and was about to go out

"Okay okay okay. Calm down. Just tell me what you want to.. okay." I stop him and he was unable to hide his smirk.

Idiot. Stubborn idiot.

"You ask. I will answer, Only if i want to.?" He put on the deal.

"Okay. Accepted." I nodded and straightened my back.

To look intermediating. ...

Okay let's start.

Wait. First let's check if he give honest answer or no. Lets start with an Easy question.

"When did granny recovered?" I asked but he glared me.

"Don't ask the question you already know. You only had three question to ask . But now two i guess." He smirked.

My jaw fell open.

"You cheat. When did you tell me that I can only ask three questions?" I asked.

"Uhhh oo only one question left. " He nodded his head in disbelief and lay down on the bed.

Fuckkk..

Think think think....

But wait a second.

Why suddenly he decide to tell me the secrets all of a sudden?

"Because i wanted to. And with this three questions are done. Now good night sanyukta.  Sweet dreams. " He murmured and run out of the room when I decided to follow him he closes the door at my face.

What the fuck was that.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...