12

"Now the child is in a difficult situation.... but he can't let that butterfly go. He stand up and take the jar again to his house and the whole way to his house the butterfly flutter her wings in desperation. ."

"Oh noo.. I pity that butterfly. .." i gasped and soon shut my mouth when aryan glared at me.

"Now you tell me.." he said and my eyes widen.

"What shoukd boy do.? Just suppose I'm the boy and now tell me what should I do" He said.

"Let her go free." I said like its the most obvious thing ever.

"But i love her." Said aryan pretending to be the boy who love butterfly .

"Its not love.  Its obsession.  If it would be love you would have never put her in that jar." I chipped.

"But i wanted her close to me."

"But she might hate you now."

"Why cant she love me? "

"Because she love that yellow flower."

"I can pluck that flower and brought it for  her and put it in her jar."

"She will hate you more. Seeing her love die in front of her eyes.  Not a good idea I think. "

"Is there any way?"

"Lets her go free to love of her life. To that yellow flowers.  Her love. Her freedom."

"What about me?" For a moment it look like aryan is not the story boy anymore.

"If you have ever loved her you will be happy seeing her happy. "

I finished and he smiled. The sarcastic smiles and even if I'm not wrong i see hint of tears in his glistening eyes.

"Now i know what I need to do." Then he get up and leave the hall leaving me like a dumb.

***

I waited for the red light to get green. I pat my fingers on the steering wheel with the Rhythmic beats of the song blasting in my car. I bite my inner check glancing at the long lines of vehicles I'm surrounded by. My stomach growled letting me know that I'm starving.  I groan as i move myself in my seat so I can reach the back seat of my car where my purse is . My fingers took hold of the red leather strip and i pull it to myself. I quickly open the zip I wanted to and took out a half eaten chocolate.

I sigh.

Woman with chocolate, a bond which no one can understand.

I took a bite of the corner of the chocolate and waited until it melts inside my warm mouth. The light get green and i quickly wrap back the chocolate and wrap it inside my purse again and throw my bag on the back seat again. I press my foot on the acceleration hard and drive fast toward my destination, which is my office. And as we all know aryan is again missing from almost three or four days I'm handling all the "stuff" by working extra hour. Nobody knows where is he but we are getting used to of his sudden absences. So here I'm driving to office because I left an important file there which is needed tomorrow and I need to make it's report at the night.

Phewww!

So much work. You know.

Actually its almost night and the sky is covered with shimmering stars above my car.

But suddenly something happen which i never thought it would.

My car stopped .

My car fucking stop.

And why the fuck is this road so isolated so suddenly.

I start the engine again. And again. Then again....

Fucking hell.

Ohh isn't that's my fate.  Im getting used to it.
I came out of the car and
I just look up in the sky....

"Actually thank you for this. But These small things don't affect me anymore, try something else." I shouted at the sky.

As soon as I finish my challenge to god.. I hear a horn voice.

I jump in surprise, maybe I can get some help.

I turn to the voice of horn and normally wave my hand in front of the vehicle.

Its a bike.

The bike stops in front of me. The biker wearing all black leather  jacket and leather shoes with black pair of jeans. The head was covered with the black helmet.

For a moment, my breath struck in my throat. Because he looked exactly like the illigeal bike riders from novels.

But he is alone. The bike riders supposed to be in some gang or something. Maybe I'm just over assuming.

As soon as I pull a break on my thought I hear more sounds of horns and engine roaring. Then there are almost five or six bike riders in front of me in the same attire as the first one.

Oh _oooo

Why you love me so much...god?

I whispered glancing up at the sky.

Then it didnt took me long to find out in what kind of bullshit I'm in right now.

"Sorry for the interruption.  Carry on...! Drive safe" I smile nervously  at the first rider and took a step back toward my car's door and turn around . I hear a click and engine getting turn off behind me which is followed by five more 'clicks'.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...