20

We are being followed. ..

Like seriously, 

We are being fucking followed ...

And how he can be so calm about it.?

I glance up at him in disbelief.  He sit there fully composed, calm, hiding everything so well.

I slightly turn my head and glance at  back. I only saw a glimpse of white car which is not so far behind us.

Hmm..if we speed up a little, i think we can leave them behind. As i was about to say it to randhir he do something.

Exactly opposite .

He stop the car.

And in return i just glare at him. He didn't look back at me but just lean back in his seat and sigh. As if waiting for something.

Whats going on in his mind.?

In the meantime the white car pull over just beside my side. The windows of the other car are tinted so i can't see who is driving.  Suddenly randhir lower down the window of my side.

Is he fucking crazy? What if that person pull out a gun and shot me dead?

That was a ridiculous thought sanyukta.

The black tinted window glass also begin to go down. There sit a man with black shades on, hair gelled, a little stubble across his jaw..

He looked familiar.

I have seen him somewhere.  But where?

He pull down his shades but He didnt say anything he just stare back at us. Precisely  at randhir. When i look back at randhir he was burning daggers from his eyes. If looks could kill this person would be six feet down in the ground by now. I look back at the person and he glance at me. Our eyes lock for a monent and i remember where i had seen him.

It's vikrant.

He smirk at me and pull up the window back and then make his way to the road.

I look up at randhir. He just pull  my window glass up and start the car again.

And here i was sitting like a fool again.

You know how much annoying it is when you really don't have any idea what the fuck is happening around you.

I wish i could read minds. Because i have lost all hopes that this person beside me is ever gonna tell me anything. 

Ever.

I just hold sid comfortably in my arms and randhir continue to drive.

Should i talk to him?

Should i ask the questions which are eating up my mind for so long?

Will he even bother to answer me?

Oh god! I don't even know for how much time I'm gonna stay in his house. 

This is so damn irritating!

I huffed loudly receiving side glance from randhir.

I took a deep breath.

Go for it sanyukta.

" i think we need to talk."  I said nervously glancing up at him.

He didnt even react, he just continue his driving as if i never said anything.

I look at the front again.

Tear brim in my eyes. Why he is always like this? I should have know already? I shouldn't have even tried to speak to him?

When i think i would end up crying out loud we arrived at our destination.

I quickly wipe out my little  tears and was about to get out of the car when suddenly he said..

"Stay in the car. I will be back."

After saying this he get out of the car, took our bags from the back seat and then open my side door.  He took sid from my arms softly and his fingers graze mine and multiple shivers ran down my spine by just a small touch. I saw him hiding a smirk and i blushed. He clearly know what he does to me.  Then he make his way in the house.

Are we really gonna talk?

My belly jitters at the thought of him and me talking. Alone. After so much time. And him looking so hot. And the attraction i am feeli.....

Shut up sanyukta! !!

Yeah.

First i need to get my answers.

I sigh. This is the time.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...