52

My whole world came crashing down as I saw sanyukta fall in my arms.

Bullet after bullet is all we heard and every bullet was aimed at shreya.

I saw shreya going to press the trigger again but before that I shoot toward her. I didn't saw where it hit her because I don't give a fuck.

All that matter to me is sanyukta.

I panicked and lift sanyukta in my arms.

"Sanyukta. Please sanyukta open your eyes.. sanyukta " I almost plead as I tear began to blur my vision.

***

"I.. I. Love you so much sanyukta don't leave me please " I hold her hand while she lays motionless on the white bed.

"But you promise me that you won't leave me." I cried holding his cold hand in mine.

I look at her pale face and I feel to fry more.

Everything I did was for her. Everything, if she is not with me than there is no point of me living anymore.

I will die too.

"Sanyukta... I will never leave you sanyukta. I will be always with you. No matter what. I just love you and love you with all my heart. You know I have seen so many dreams with you. Our kids. And sid. And granny. We will move somewhere else from here. And live a normal life. I don't care about anything now. I just want you please come back. I swear nobody will be able to touch you now. They all are gone. I will make sure that they remain in jail for their whole lifetime. But please sanyukta wake up. Don't leave me. " I cried putting my head on her hands and sobbed badly.

"Please sanyukta wake up... you know what I always wanted to say 'honey I'm home' when I came from work and found you in the kitchen cooking for me. "

"Please wake up. At least for me. Wake up " I almost give up.

"Ran... dhir. ." My heart flutter as I snapped my head up.

"Sanyukta" I gasped.

***

"Yeah both of them are fine." The doctor smiled as she check sanyukta.

Both? Means?

"Sorry doctor. Both?" I asked doctor.

I look at sanyukta and she looked down at her belly.

"She didn't tell you. She is pregnant. " doctor smiled.

"Even after so much weakness and blood harm it's a miracle that they survived.

What.

What
What
Really.

I was on the ninth cloud.

I look at sanyukta but she isn't happy.

She don't want the baby?

My heart broken at the thought.

The doctor went away giving us privacy.

"What happen sanyukta. ?" I dreaded the answer.

"I ummm.. I " she stutter.

"Say it. " I whisper softly.

"I am scared that we will ..we will get " she stop.

"Say it." Please." I encourage her.

"I don't want us to get unfair to sid in any way." She finally put her thoughts.

I smiled.

"I trust you. You will never do that. In fact you will be the best mother in the world. Believe me." I smiled at her.

"Really. ?" She asked and I nodded.

Then she smiled her brilliant smile.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...