19

"Its okay Granny, we are almost done with our shopping.  And we are just heading to home." I tell granny over the phone smiling as I look at the adorable child in my arms, Sid, who giggle back at me.

Yeah he is adorable.  And he is the cutest child i have ever met.

"And we have bought lot of toysssss" i giggled and sid too giggled with me.

"Okay sanyukta. You shouldn't go like this without telling anybody. You know i was so scared"

Granny concerned voice from the phone brought me out of my thoughts.

We are here at the mall to do some quick shopping for our adorable  kid in my arms.

"Sorry granny" i pouted over the phone and tickle sid's belly and he laughed...

'I have already told randhir to pick you both up" chipped granny. I can feel her smiling even over the phone.

"But.." i stop when i hear the call is cut.

Great. What a revenge!!! I went shopping without her and she took revenge by telling randhir to pick us up from the mall.

Oh no.

I sigh... i just  hope we reach home alive.

"So your daddy dearest is gonna pick us up, lets hope we reach home alive in one piece.  " i murmured to sid, tickling his little belly while in return he giggled and hide his face in my neck.

Yeah my neck in healed now. Even my all injuries are healed now. All medicines worked quite well. I'm fully healed now.

I pay the bills and get all our stuff and began to step outside. all the bags seem heavier with each step, with sid still in my arms.

As we reach out i ran my eyes across the cars.

"Daddyyyyy" suddenly sid jump in excitement and he clap his hands smiling widely at a direction. I look in that direction.

And there is he. His presence screaming attention. Control. And arrogance. 

There he stand in leather boots, blue jeans with crisp white shirt with sleeves folded till his elbows. His hands folded across his chest letting everybody know that this guy work out, his pressed muscles giving the proof.

His face.

This is the first time i get to see his face after i came at his house. I won't lie but i have to make me remember how to breath. His lips in thin line while is eyes covered with sun glasses. I dont need to see behind those glasses to see where his glare is.

At us.

I can't see it but i can feel it.

Oh shit.  Here goes The fluttering in my belly .

I clear my throat and make my way to his car. While he stand where he was. As it is.

Manners?

Take my bag or help me with sid atleast....?

But no.

He is mr. randhir. The mean, rude and arrogant.

I pull my sunglasses on from my head to my eyes and roll my eyes at him. As we approached the car he moved to the driving seat.

WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD.

I huff and open the backseat and throw all the bags there. Shut the door loudly and then open the passenger seat door and get in.

"Daddyyyy" sid sang again looking at his direction. 

I glance at him from the corner of my eyes. He just give a simple glance at sid and look in front again and sid's smile fell.

My jaw drops.

Dont he dare to show his rudeness to a small kid. How could he? Suddenly i feel pity for sid.  Sid glance up at me and i smiled widely at him and tickle his belly lightly while he giggled. Then he yawned and snuggle his face in my neck. I think he is sleepy.

So here we go for the deadly long drive with daddy dearest.

***

Sid sleep soundly in my arms while the adult in the car doesnt speak a word.  While the other "child" is shouting at somebody over the phone for not doing a work properly.

His shouts will surely gonna wake sid up. So i continue to pat sid back covering his ears lightly.

And this continues to some more minutes. Even i also began to feel sleepy.

'Shit"

I hear a curse from my side and its all what take me to get fully alert.

My neck snapped towards  him. And his snapped in my direction. Then he chipped his first and the creepiest sentence he could say, from the moment i came back here.

'We are being followed. "

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...