36

"Granny know everything. Doesn't she?" I hear his murmur after I followed him to the room. My hands froze at their place as I was shutting the door behind me. I hear the click of the door being shut.

I slowly turn on my heels.  I lift my gaze up to his eyes and I saw him standing beside the bed resting his hands in his waist keeping his face emotionless. But his eyes speak volumes.

There was pain, guilt, hurt and disappointment.

I took a step towards him keeping my gaze straight to us eyes while he looked away when he feared like I will read him through his eyes.

But when he look at me again his eyes were wet.

My heart literally broke seeing him like that. 

I move forward slowly and steadily until I reached to him.

"I did that for you. And Granny.  And sid...." he choke but he blink his eyes to vanish those tears from his eyes. Trying his hard to hide them from me.

"But you hurting us by keeping it all to yourself. Why don't you just open up and let's us see what will happen. What if we can do something about that,....together." I chipped slowly to him while lifting my hands up to his cheek and holding his face in my palms

He stared in my eyes for so Long as if he is searching for something. 

"You will hate me." He chipped and make himself free from my hands. 

"Try me." I chipped confidently.

"I can afford to loose you again." He almost sound broken.

But before I could even say anything I saw him sitting down on the edge of bed while hiding his face in his hands. 
His back began to shake and that's when i knew....

"Randhir. ..are you crying.?" I almost forgot to breath in the panic.

I quickly squat down and hold his hands try to remove them from his face but he didn't let me. 

"Randhir please. At least look at me. " I plead to him while still pulling on his hands.

"You will leave me. Again. I'm so bad sanyukta. You have been so much because of me. You are suffering just because of me. My ego. My stubbornness...' I feel him choke again as he mumbled through his hands .

"Randhir please. "  I gave a hand pull to his hands and the come out freely.

The scene I witness broke my heart again.

His eyes were red while continue to shedding tears and his hands were shaking. 

I have never seem him so helpless.

I could not think anything properly so I did what came in my mind first ...

I hug him tightly. Crossing my hands behind his back as I pull him into me. And he bury his face in my neck and his hands went around me and engulf me tightly in them. My legs goes around his waist as I make myself comfortable in his lap.

His body was plastered to me. He was holding me so tight that at a point I was unable to breathe properly as my lungs didn't get enough space to expand.

"Promise me. You won't leave me ever.  Promise me sanyukta. " he almost sounds like pleading as he mumbled in my neck.

"No." I gasped because of the pressure his hands are applying on my back.

"I won't. " I said closing my eyes as I control myself not to push him away and take a deep breath.

At this moment I low he loves me bit his love is killing me.

"Only on one condition. " I added.

I was jerk back at that instant as he looked at me in anticipation.

"You will tell me everything " I said. And I know I don't have to explain further because he clearly know what I'm talking about.

I took deep breath as he just stare at me.

I can tell he is scared.

"But you will leave me after I tell you that. " he complaint.

"No. I will leave you if you didn't tell me." I lied because I don't think I will ever be able to live without him.

He looked at me like he is scared of something. Something what is going to happen
.

And believe me....he fear is scaring me too.

How bad it can be that he is so scared to let me know....????

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...