7

I just stare at him blankly, how calm he look while I'm very well aware of the inner battle in his heart and mind. He has grown up there. With granny, with varun and with Randhir. He might also be having some friends he would want to caught up. Maybe any relatives. And here he is.  Away from all of them. Just because of me.

"No. I really don't wanna meet anyone." He said

I have whom i want in my life. " He whispered the last part but i heard him.

Is he talking about me?

"I umm... me too. I also don't wanna meet anyone." I look up in the front. I have made my decision.  I need to move on from my past. I want to forget all of my past.

"Stop hurting yourself." He murmured. I give a glance at his direction.

"I am not...hurting myself. " i whispered but I'm not sure myself.

" I am trying to move on." I stated with determination. I sigh. Yeah. I need to do it. Its enough.  I have to move on.

"You wanna move on from your past.?" He asked. His eyes challenging me.

"Yeah" i said.

"You sure?." He give a little glance at my direction. A smirk spread across his lips. Weird...

"Yeah." I said. Glancing nervously at me.

"May i help? ". He asked.

"Umm if you want to ..then yes." I replied with shrug.

"Will you do what i say.?" He said stopping the car as we have reached our apartment.

"Yeah" I chipped fully determine. He just smirk and open his side door and get out. Then he came over to my side and held the door open for me. His next words make my eyes go wide.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me." I blink my eyes several times.  Is this happening for real? Am i dreaming or what?

"Aryan..." I started but i cant form appropriate words.

"You know what. Leave it. You can't do it. You can't fucking move on. Ever." He just laugh without any humor in his voice. We just stand there, beside the car. Suddenly he began to move toward the elevators.

"Aryan wait." I said as i make my way to him. He turn and face me. Hurt is crystal clear on his face. He look tired.  Tired of me. Tired from my bullshit.  Tired from my mess. Tired of my selfishness. I took step toward him until we are inches closer. I notice him getting stiffen as i keep my hands on his both shoulders for support. I took a deep breath. I move my palms to his face and hold him inching his face closer to mine. His eyes get close and his palms rest on my waist. I inches my lips closer to his. The corner of my lips slightly brush from his.

But next moment...

i began to sob.

"I'm  sorry aryan. I'm so sorry. " i back away. I can't do it. He open his eyes and laugh but i only saw hurt flashing in his eyes.

"You are not sorry sanyukta.  You are not sorry. Stop lying every fucking time." He laugh but without any humor again. This made my heart clench in pain. But his laughter ended soon as he glare dead in my eyes.

"I am. Really I am. " i hold his hand trying to make him believe. Tear blurring my view.

"You aren't. You aren't sorry, sanyukta. You don't mean it . " he make his hand free from my grip and jerk it away. And he is gone..... And reality dawn upon me. I have lost the single person who was there in my life with me.

***

I just sit on the edge of the bed, staring at nothing. Cursing my fate. Its been a week to that incident but Aryan  hadn't talk to me from that day.  He didnt even come to work for the whole week. He is bringing a new girl everyday in our house. every fucking night. I know he was a playboy but i didn't know that much. Okay, maybe I'm too much involved in myself that i never noticed his playboy-self increasing.

Umm... i don't know what the fuck is happening? 

Because the thought of aryan fucking any other girl, didnt effect me. Not at all.

But the thought of randhir fucking some other girl pissed me to death.

Why did you do this to me randhir? Why? Wasn't i good enough for you? Was i that bad to deserve your love?

I hate you randhir!  You have make my life a hell.

I wipe the tears off my cheeks. This is the same routine of daily. Now I'm literally tired from these tears. They are annoying.  They are the reminder that i can't fucking move on.

I think i should consult a psychiatrist or something.  Yeah. Right now. Yeah. I need to get a grip on my life.

I make my way downstair and walking out of the door but my feet stop moving when i hear...

"Its okay granny. "

I froze..... on the spot.

Granny?

Its aryan.....

And how the fuck sake is this possible.  Is he really talking to granny.?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. ..

Please
Vote
And
Comment...