4

"See, you are crying, and the reason is me, which i never wanted to be. I wanted to be the reason of your smile not these tears." He mumbled but it look like he is about to cry...and i hug him. He hug me back but as because he is sitting and I'm standing he hug me from my waist.

He bury his face in my belly holding my waist tightly.

He mumbled something but I'm not able to make out the words.

I'm hurting myself and him too by sticking up with my past.

I need to move on. I cannot hurt the people who still care for me. Who were always there when i need someone to help me. Who didn't left me. Like randhir

But Aryan....

He was there. The entire time. For me.

Can't i just be happy. For him?

Ca1nt i respect his efforts to make me happy. For him.?

Can't i be a good friend and try to make him happy. For him.?

Can't i stop being so selfish? For him.?

He was there with me when everybody left. I got so much involved in myself that i forgot he has his own life too. He is sacrificing his owm life, his happiness for me. He spent his most of the time babysitting me.

can't i just move on from my past?

I just need to try to be happy for him.

I should.

I have to.

I can.

I broke the hug and look down in his eyes.

"I will move on. I promise. "

He flashes a smile and i return it.

"I really lo..umm..care for you sanyukta. I cant see you like this without feeling guilty. " he chipped.

Guilty? Why he is guilty?

"Okay. Now forget all this.. lets go to do some clubbing tonight. What say?" I chipped and his eyes widen..as i change the subject suddenly.

Damn. What did I just did?

"Really?. " the shock in his voice is clear.

"Yeah yeah" i said rolling my eyes.

I'm stupid.

I never get ready for any party and today I'm suggesting to go clubbing.

Its obviously shocking to him, i guess..

"Okay. Done. " aryan chipped enthusiastic.

I need to move on from my past and I will.

***

I look up and down in the mirror again and again as my mind automatically filled with the memories of the last time I got dressed for a club.

With him... !!

and this time him is ....not with me.

No sanyukta. Dont think about him. He is not thinking about you.

I exhale and the hair blew away which were coming on my face. I'm still standing in front of the mirror wearing a bathrobe. Still dangling over the thought of getting ready for the club or no...

Damn! This is going to be difficult.

I glance up at the mirror for the last time.

Am i even ready to go to a club?

Why i even suggested for going to a club? Couldn't i say a coffee or something?

Shut up sanyukta! You need to move on. So try whatever you can. Okay. Got it.

I was about to pick up my towel and went to washroom but the knocking on the door stops me.

I narrow my eyes... aryan isn't home yet. So who it can be?

Oh maybe the maid. Yeah.

I unlock the door and Heather enters the room with full energy. Almost knocking me out.

"Wooh hey girl...you aren't ready yet.? You aren't coming? Are you sick? You wanna go to a doctor? " she bombarded me with her questions.

"No. I'm fine. Thanks for the care,though. Just about to go and get ready. But wait...how you know about that I'm going somewhere ? " i asked with narrow eyes.

"Oh please. I'm your friend, Your coworker, so I should know about your where abouts. " she said checking herself out in mirror.

But i just glare at her with my narrow eyes.

Spill it out girl..

"Okay okay.... aryan told me. He is quite busy so he doubt that will he able to make it to the club or not. So he told me...'take the rest day off and take miss shanaya to some club or something. Keep me updated '" she mimicked in aryan's voice.

I smile a bit.

"But he could have just canceled the plan. He should have told me he is busy.." i went and sit on the edge of bed.

Believe me I would be the happiest if he would have cancelled the plan.

"Why would he? He is trying to make you happy. So why would he do that. Infact he said he will try his best to join you. Its so obvious shanaya..." Heather utters.

"What obvious? " i chipped in confision knitting my brows together.

"He likes you..." she declared..

"Yeah. I know. We are good friends. He like me as a friend. I like him as a friend. " i state moving my hands up in air like its the most casual thing ever.

"Can't you see the way he look up at you. " she asked..and i froze.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...

Please
Vote
And
comment...