50

I hugged sid tightly  as I hear a gunshot.

Wait, hug?

But my hands were tied.

I jerk open my heavy eyelids as I glance at my free hands and feet.

Am I free now?

I look up to find aryan looking very tense. My suddenly calm when he saw me awake.

I sigh. And here I thought I got free. 

But why my hands are free. My wounded hand is bandaged. Lights of the rooms are on too.

I look suspiciously at aryan.

What he is upto?

I was back in my senses as I hear another gunshot.

My heart was beating fast. As I look at aryan, confused.

"Look sanyukta. It might look weird but we have to do something very quickly. I want you to run fast as possible as soon as we are out of these doors" aryan chipped and look at him horrified.

"You need you to trust me." Aryan added when I didn't said anything.

Trust him? Really.

"Why are you doing this.?" Was all I manage to utter.

He looked at me. And smiled.

"I'm not that bad sanyukta. I can be stupid once but not again. " he chipped smiling but I still don't believe him.

"It was randhir's plan for me to play along with their game so I can watch their every moves. " aryan mumbled lightly, taking care that nobody hear us.

Ohhhhhh

"And I'm sorry if I hurted you in any way. I need them to trust me so I have to look mean in front of shreya. "

"We need to rush." With that he take sleeping sid in his arms and hold my one hand and make me stand up on my feet.

I waved a little as I feel no energy in my body.

"Shit.  I just forgot that you haven't eaten anything from the past three days." Aryan curse and looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

Three days?

"Just wait here. Let me check if the way is clear for us to go out. " aryan chipped and went out of the room.

I look at my feet as my mind runs wildly.

What if it's his some game.? What if it's part of their plan?

Wait.

Sid?

Oh shit.

Aryan take sid with him too.

Fuck.

Mother instinct hit me in the gut and run out of the door without thinking anything.

I walk out and look at the empty hallway. The house seem to be big but not as big as randhir's.

I hear the commotion from the front part of the house. I took a step forward and I stop as  a grip on my arm hold me back.

"Sanyukta come fast. We need to get out of here fast. " he chipped and I hear another gunshot echo in the house.

He look extremely tense now.

He pulled me to the extreme back to the house.

"Look sanyukta. Run straight ahead and don't stop and don't look back. Just run. You will meet granny out just get in the car with her. Okay. " aryan sound quite scared. He gave sid to me.

Oh. So he was genuine.

I instantly feel guilty for cursing him with every possible word I know. He give me a pat on my back and point to the back door.

I nodded but I was unable to even walk properly than running and carrying sid with me can be a little difficult.

I look up at aryan he quickly understand my situation.

He nodded and start walking out of the doors with sid in his arms.

I quietly and slowly follow him.

Suddenly a thought cross my mind.

"Aryan where is randhir?" I asked.

He heard me bit he remind quite.

My steps came to a stop right there. 

"Aryan where is randhir? " I asked more sternly this time.

'He is... " he stop too but try to hold my hand and pull me to start walking but I took steps back.

"Where is randhir? " I shout this time.

My heartbeat increased.

"He is inside. "

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. ..

Please
vote
and
comment.