25

I watch as she hold the pen in her delicate fingers. I could see her fingers shivering as she is signing those divorce papers. I cant see her like that. She is hurt. She must be feeling betrayed.

Lies. Lies. And lies.

That what shreya told her one after another until we could see sanyukta broken down. Her tears aren't stopping.  There are just flowing down. One by one. She wipe them away everytine with her cute little hand but tear flew down one by one again

I fisted my fingers tightly.  I swear i am burning with rage right now. And believe me if shreya's men are not hidding in this room then shreya would have been dead by now for making my sanyukta cry.

She didnt look up at anyone. Her eyes were blury with tears as she stare at her signature for a minute.

She must feeling so betrayed.

Shit.

I glance at the man behind the curtain   who is pointing a gun at sanyukta. I have never felt so helpless in my life. Ever.

I just stare as sanyukta ran out of the doors.

Fuck.. for a second my whole world come crashing down. But i regain myself as i glare hard at shreya and in return she just smirked. And in next moment i held shreya by her throat. Pressing it harder.

"You ..." i yelled.

"Uh huh. Have you forgot about your granny who is alone in the house there" shreya smirked make me loosed my grip around her.

"But aryan is..... ohh fuckk." Shreya's smirk widened as i yelled running my hand through my hairs.

How aryan could do this to me.

"FUCK..."i yelled as the mystry solved in front of my eyes. I punched the wall right next to me.

Now its my time to feel betrayed..

***

"But why you didnt tell me this before. Shit i was so dumb. I didn't even look the situation that way. Im so bad. I didnt even think about you. Im so sorry randhir. But you could have just said something or give me some hint.... maybe i have understood.  Oh shit randhir im so sorry." She began to cry in my arms as i told her what happened that day when she signed the divorce.

"I did give a hint. I thought you know my signatures. So i thought that you would know that the sign on the paper aren't similar to my real signature.  But i guess at that moment you were so overwhelmed by the situation to understand that. " i muttered kissing top of her head and rubbing her back while still driving.

"Im...so .sorry randhir..im so bad." She sobbed in my arms.

"It was never your fault sanyukta. I swear i wouldn't have ever let that happen if i ever had any back up plan. And i cant risk yours and granny's life at any cost. And when i came to know about aryan i was totally. ..ummm.. i never expected him to do what he did. " i whispered the last part.

"What do you mean? What did aryan did? I thought aryan was on your side from the beginning. " sanyukta asked me looking up at me adorably.

Have i told that before? She is adorable.

I just pull her closer to mine. I closed my eyes at the content i felt having her in my arms.

Damn i missed this so much.

"He was on my side. Until....umm actually aryan got some feeling for you. And unfortunately shreya guessed it somehow and tried to manipulate him and she succeed too." She gasp at the sudden confession.

"For me? No... i mean  he never... no he never ..umm. oohhh " she mumbled to herself thinking deeply.

"So he was with shreya. All over the time? Till now ? " she asked.

"Umm no not all over the time.. lets say six month after this divorce things till... umm" i fall in deep thoughts i really dont remember the date or month.

"Was it last last june? " sanyukta asked.

"Exactly.  But how you know..." i ask curiously looking down at her.

"Umm one day aryan came house late at night all beaten up. When i asked him what happened then he said that he has a reasonable fight with his old friend.  So i think now i guess who that friend could be. " she mumbled thoughtfully and slowly. And i chuckled at her guess which is undoubtedly  correct.

She look tired.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked massaging her scalp.

"No. Or mayb...yes" she changed her answer as she moans a little and sigh as i massaged her  scalp softly.

I looked down and found her eyes closed so i stop massaging her scalp and continue my driving.

I hear her groan as she put my hand again in her hairs.

"Don't stop. " she mumbled referring to the soft massage i was giving her.

I chuckled lightly and continue to massage her hairs.

I need to tell her about sid and her father too. But maybe its not the right time.

I kiss her hairs lightly and she snuggled into me tighter.

Is this what heavens feels like?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...