15

He bite his lip to stop his tears but they didn't stop.

He stands up by taking support of the bed just near where my hand was.

He bring his fingers closer to mine but they never touched mine.

'Aryan ..why are you doing like this. Why are you saying this suddenly. What is this? Just talk to me.." i did my best to get up and sit. I felt an immense pain in my rib as i sit while supporting myself with my hands. But as soon as I was about to touch him, he stood up and left and i just look at his gone figure.

Why it felt like that was the last time i saw him?

*******

I feel someone shaking my arm gently. I groan a little but whoever it is, didnt stop shaking me.

I shut my eyes more tightly as a jolt of pain shoot through my whole body when I try to move a little.

Go away. Whoever it is. I'm in pain. Leave me alone.

Those words remain in my heart as i don't have to courage to spill them out.

Someone shake my arm again, yet it's gently but it's annoying. ...

I blink my eyes while opening them. My vision was blur at first but when it gets clearer.

I gasp and the next thing I know I'm not able to breath properly. .. I dont know it's because of the shock or overwhelming emotions or these stupidit tears which start falling effortlessly blurring my eyes again.

No matter in how much pain I was, I didn't care. I didn't care about the protest shown by my muscles when I try to get up. I didn't care. I just didn't give a fuck.

In next second. ...I was in arms. Those warmly safe arms. I buried my face deeper into the shoulder, shutting mt eyes tightly I began to sob. My sobs get louder as i feel those arms getting tighter around me.

"Ohh granny , I miss..ed you.....s..so much " I sobbed on her shoulder and i feel her rubbing my back..

"Shush baby... dont cry. You are my strong child and strong child don't c...ry. " she said to me but I can feel her choke in her last words then I realise she is crying too.

I tighten my arms more if that's possible to save this moment in my heart for forever because who knows what's gonna happen in future.

We stay still for few minutes and they broke away the hug. I wince as i realise my sore body...

Ooouuchhhh! !!!!!

"You okay? You  need rest. Come here. Carefully. " she make me lay on bed while she wipe her tears quickly whereas mine were unable to control.

"Sanyukta. ..." granny whisper sternly. ...but at a point she almost sounded like a whining child.  I smile at the thought. And then i feel so stupid for crying like a baby and my sobs turning into giggles and granny start laughing looking at me.

"You are adorable sanyukta. " she laughed.

A single sentence.....a single sentence that can bring thousand of memories in few seconds.

Why every time?

She sat down near to me and wipe out my tears with her fingers and smiled fondly at me. Her smile is contagious , so i started smiling too.

"I missed you so much..sanyukta" granny whispered while caressing my cheek.

"Me too granny." I nodded and tried my best not to start to cry again.

"Ummm... how i reached here... I mean... uhh who brought me here...I mean in your house."

Oh oooo oh shit. ...

Wrong choice of words... Oh no. ..

Granny didn't know anything that had happened in these two years?

Or did she?

Randhir had told her , right?

"Sanyukta that was just a little fight, you really don't need to leave the house for that...if you hadn't left the house then you haven't faced the accident. ." She tell me sweetly...

Little fight!!!!!

Yeah a little fight that changed my whole life. 

A little fight that bring us to take divorce. .that little fight. .....

ohhhh wait a second. .

Do granny know about the divorce? 

Or no?

If it's a no then,  Mr Shekhawat is in deep trouble.

"Granny. .. umm  when you uhh "

Shit.

Granny just chuckle at me..so i continued quickly.

"Granny when did you ..umm... recover from your ...?" I couldn't complete the sentence.

Granny glance at the nurse and pass a quizzical glance.

What?

"You don't remember, sanyukta ? " she asked...

What i dont remember?

"What i dont remem..... uhh  "i was cut off by the nurse...

"She had hit her head hard so maybe she might don't remember some incidents or maybe some part of past." The nurse chipped.

Noooooo.. not at all

Me.???

I have a memory loss?

Really?

Oh please, you stupid nurse.

I clearly remember each and every fucking shit of my life.

Huh. I have a gut feeling that Randhir is clearly involved in this shit.

But as soon as I was about to say something granny said.

"Ohh dear, hope you really get well soon."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please
Vote
And
Comment...