Wild card.

I looked to Jennifer who was now sitting on the table next to me with a sexy smile,"I have one more for you".

"Yes, please", Yes, 100% fine with this. She rolled out my chair and stood in the middle of my leg. She let the red silk robe fall to the ground. I could feel my erection pushing hard against my pants. I could feel it throbbing, wanting to feel her hand, her mouth, her pussy. Jennifer wore a black galloon lace bralette with lattice back detail and picot elastic trim and a matching lace thong. There was a single card like the coupons book in the straps of her bra. I reached out to grab it like a fat kid in a candy shop.

It read.

Forget me?

"I mean you did save children from sexual enslavement. So how can I be mad at that?"

"Really?" She said not buying that.

"Absolutely", I confirmed.

She raised an eyebrow and said,"So if I put this robe back on, you would be completely fine?"

"Hey, hey, hey, lets not jump there", I said kicking the robe away. Jennifer laughed and pulled her on to my lap. Hovering inches away from her full red lip. With a familiar husk I asked,"But really are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I won't drop off the face of the Earth like that again", Her slim hand slowly reached out and rubbed across my thigh towards my aching hard-on. "How are you holding up?"

As her hand reached my cock and squeezed through my pants, I closed my eyes and let out a moan. Suddenly Jennifer stood and straddled me, kissing me hard while she grinded her hips against mine. In between kisses I said,"Writing a eulogy. Struggling".

"Do you want help?"

"No. I have to fine....right words", I felt all of my reservations drain away. All he wanted to do was fuck her on his desk right now. I guided her back gently, laying her on the desk. I got to rip off her lingerie. My cock throbbed against the confines of my own pants as I took in the sight of my beautiful wife.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I said, leaning down and nipping at her inner thigh. She let out a gasp and wrapped her legs around me, desperately trying to pull me towards her pussy. I obliged, pulling her thong aside with one hand while gently teasing her with the other. "Fuck, you're so wet already," I said quietly, leaning forward and flicking her clit with my tongue. She whimpered softly and pulled her legs tighter around me. I began licking and sucking at her clit passionately while I slid a finger inside her pussy. She barely managed to keep quiet as I ate her out, and before long she was about to climax.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum," she whimpered desperately, gripping the edges of the desk for support. I moaned and felt her pussy clench as she climaxed, filling my mouth with her juices. As she finished, I stood and began to take off my pants. She sat up and ripped his shirt open, tearing off a few of the buttons. I was so horny and desperate to fuck her that I didn't care about anything else.

Jennifer ran her hands up and down my chest, leaning forward and teasing my nipple with her tongue. She gently nibbled on it and I inhaled sharply. Jennifer looked up to me and said, "Did that hurt?"

"Fuck, no. Do it again." She closed her eyes and began to lick and suck my nipple while I finished undoing my pants and finally freeing my cock. I rubbed it with my hand slowly while I watched Jennifer licking me. After a few seconds, I roughly pulled her head back and she looked up at him. "I want to fuck you so hard," I said huskily "Turn around."