Chapter 38: Matt and Nate's Final Words?

MatPat (Game Theory):

*A Few Weeks Ago*

          "I don't like being stuck between two phases. Life and death. Just one, take me over already! This is worse then dying!!" My mind says, trying to cope up the pain in my heart physically and mentally. Nate has been unconscious in my chair for like I don't know how long, and now I can't even feel the tight ropes anymore.

*Time skip to where Nate finally wakes up*

Matt: Nate? Na-Nate!!! NATE!!

          I was on the verge of crying, but now all I can see is my best friend's eyes flicker open ever so slightly. I mean, it wasn't as obvious as Angel's crate lid, but if you had nothing to do except cry and moan in pain as your stab worsens, you would probably see that tiny detail.

          I cried even harder when I saw his head move upwards, and his eyes to me.

Matt: (Tears streaming down my eyes) Nate?? Nate, please tell me you're awake.

Nate: (Moves his hand to his forehead and uses the other one to help himself up) Matt? Matt?! Is that you?

           I nod as my sad tears melt into my happy ones. My face flipped upside down, and I was now happy as I can ever be. But that only lasted for a while, because I easily remembered that The Sorceress was coming in less then 2 minutes. As Nate was untying me out of the chair, he noticed my stab. My shirt had ripped when I was trying to protect Angel, and has been ever since. This time, I didn't mind when Nate examined my wound, because he was the real Nate.

Nate: What did I do to you Matt? What did I do?

          He slowly placed his hands to my stab, and I growl and push back. He steps back, and sighs. "Sorry Nate. I'm still under that self-defense mode." He nods, and offers a hand. Nate helps me up, and I wrap my arms around him, not caring about my stab. Nate was surprised but he gave back the love. He then placed his hands on my shoulder, and asked, with a friendly smile, "What did I miss?"

*30 seconds of vague explaining later*

          I hugged poor Angel to the heart as Nate sits beside me shook from all the info I just spat out.

Nate: Now we only have 30 seconds to live, right? Better make it worth it.

          He turned to me, but I had no words to say. I kept staring at Angel, the lifeless Angel who sacrificed herself for her favorite YouTuber to live. It is then when I noticed Angel's hands. One was open, and one was closed and to her chest. I slowly brought the arm up and opening her palm to see a scrunched up note. It reads,

Dear whomever it may concern, my name is Angel Star. I died by sacrificing myself for my favorite YouTuber Matthew Patrick, better known as MatPat. Please, if you know him, let him know that The Sorceress told me a secret. Give him this slip. The secret is that the sorceress i-