Chapter 27: An Unexpexcted Meetup.

*This death round is for Jaiden and James. Whoever gets the least amount of votes will die. Voting closes before I post the next chapter. (Which will probably be tomorrow or something.)*

James (OddOnesOut):

"MatPat!" I say, as I run up to a familiar figure. "James?" He was staring at a bunch of containers stacked on different shelves. I run up to him, and put my hand on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I ask, as he examines a small container on the second shelf. "I'm looking for a container that matches this description." He says, unfolding some paper from his pocket. I look at it, and read it aloud. "I'm in a container without no lid. I'm in a container that is not not wood. I'm in a container that isn't not the highest shelf." I point to the two containers that match that description. "Those two have lids, those two are not made from wood, they're made from compressed sand, and it is on the highest shelf." MatPat looks confused. "Doesn't it say 'without a lid'?" I look back the the letter. "Nope. It says 'without no lid'. That means it does have a lid." "Ohhhhhh! I'm so dumb!" MatPat smacks his forehead, and I laugh. "Come on, let's go find Nate and tell him the news. We'll keep the containers here, and get them later." I nod, and follow MatPat to the bathroom.

Jaiden (Jaiden Animations):

I look for an exit out of this place, and also look for James at the same time. "Where is this exit?" I muster under my breath as I open another door to find another key, which will probably lead to another door. I sigh, and stuff the key into the keyhole. I hear it unlock and open the door. Surprise, surprise, there's my exit.

Nate (Natewantstobattle):

I check the closet one least time before going back to the entrance where I saw Matt and another YouTuber, the guy I saw on the drivers license. James. "Nate! James and I think we found the containers, but there is two of them. We don't know which one will lead us to the next clue." James seemed confused, and I realized that he only joined in halfway. He was also captured by Nova! I turn to Matt and say, "Matthew, what if you try to open the containers? I need to ask James a few questions, if you don't mind." Matt stepped back. "Oh yeah sure. But if you are done, you know where to find me." James and I nod, and Matt leaves us.

James (OddOnesOut):

I had a little bit of anxiety, when Matt left. Who knows what the birthday man might do to me! "So, James, I invited you to my party, right?" Nate asks and I nod. "You were also captured by Nova right?" I don't move for a second, but slowly nod afterwards. He smiles. "That means you know what happened to the others!" He clapped his hands together. I shook my head. The truth was, I wasn't with the others at all. "Nova only took Jaiden and Will. I woke up next to a broken vase. Thankfully I didn't roll on it." I made a small laugh, but Nate didn't join. "My plan was that I was gonna find Jaiden and Will, but instead I came across MatPat." He nodded in silence, and sighed. "So that means Jaiden or Will probably died. That's what happened to Matt and Angel. Angel. Oh that poor soul. She just wanted an autograph from Matt and I, and dies doing so." Aww man, I never thought that was the case! Hopefully Jaiden doesn't die!! I mean, I wouldn't want Will to die either... but Jaiden should survive!