Chapter 25: Bitten By A Spider.

Will (DAGames):

Nova pulls out the duct tape, and it burns. Even with the pain, I had the urge to ask her what her intentions are, and I did exactly that. "What are your intentions? What are you planning to do to my friends? Why are you doing this?" Tears run down my already red face, and Nova laughs. "My intentions are simple. To make my mom become the Empress Of Time. To make my mom become the hero in every story. To make my mom become the woman she dreamed to be. My mother plans to use your friends as hollow shells for servants, so it looks like a bunch of famous YouTubers work for her! As for Nate and Matt, well, they are her chosen ones to die. My mom needs 2 more souls to sacrifice from the modern world so she can use that to become the Empress Of Time!! Why am I doing this? Well, she's my mom, and I don't think I can live without her. I mean, you probably can't...Anyway, I answered all your questions, so now can she devour you?" She cackled and stood back like she was allowing the spider to bite. She bowed politely and nodded to the 6 leg monster. It hissed and pounced at me. I scream in fright as it lunges at my neck. "This is how I'm gonna die..." my mind states as I feel the venom go through my veins every inch of it turning into acid.

Jaiden (Jaiden Animations):

Tears run from my eyes as I see Will get bitten. His face was in pure shock, and I'm so glad Nova had an antidote for the bite. I try to recap what she had said earlier in my ear. "10 bottles in a box, completely open for the world to see. 10 bottles in a box, 8 which are just feed. 10 bottles in a box, one which will set Will free." It was a very vague description, but she could've said nothing. I'm happy with the info I have, as long as I can save my friends. "Go to the first room you see. It'll have the blue box that you're looking for." That's all she said before setting me free from the horrid ropes, and killing Will. Or at least putting him in a coma that we have to wake him from before 30 minutes. And then he'll be dead.

I run up the tiny stairs and open the trapdoor to be blinded by light. I shake it off, and immediately start looking for a blue box. There was a vase broken and I accidentally stepped on it. Blood stained my sole as I searched and searched for the box. "Where is the freaking.." I was about to curse, until it practically slapped me in the face. It was right below the steps that I just climbed up from. I grabbed and opened it to see 10 little bottles stacked up neatly and in different colors. "It doesn't say which one the antidote is, so that means we have to find out by drinking them all, but I don't want to die!!" I say to myself, as I close the box. Then, I get an idea. A brilliant idea.