Chapter 36: Together Forever.

MatPat (Game Theory):

*A Few Weeks Ago *

"Clean up this mess, would you? There is gonna be another crime scene here, and I want it to be special. Not with some random fan in the way." She kicks Angel's dead body to the side, and I grunt. "Oh, you miss her already, don't you? Do you miss her more than Nate?" My eyes try to open, but the heaviness keeps dropping them back down. "Wait, this isn't the script. This is real life!! That's the Sorceress in Nate's body!!" My mind remembers as all the memories from before wash into my head. "Please..." I say, trying to talk. "Can I have a talk wit Nate before we both go down?" I say, my mouthpiece slipping off again. She thinks, but agrees. "Fine. You have until 12:40 to talk. It's 12:35. Don't try to escape, or the same fate of Angel will go to you too." I nod, and I saw Natemare's dark blue eyes change back into Nate's original brown ones. Nate's body then fell onto my chair. "Nate... Are you okay? Nate, please answer." I breathe hard but I try to stay alive. I knew this day would come, but I never knew it would be now.

          "Nate... why aren't you waking up? Nate please... say something for your theorist here...please..."  I say, unable to actually move, since I'm tied to a chair. My mind is a mix of feelings right now. Sadness, anger, fear, and just plain confusion. "Why? Why does it have to be us? Why can't it be some other YouTuber? Why did Nate open his doors to evil?" Do you know that feeling where you want to go back in time and fix the small thing that started everything? That's the exact feeling I'm having now. I just wish I was there when Nate opened the doors to Nova. I could've at least done something like call the police. Angel's dead body and Nate's unconscious body are next to me and I can't do anything about it. I can't even pat Nate's head, nor hug Angel. I'm just a spectator.

          *Sorry this is a short chapter. The next one is pretty good, so keep your eyes open!*