Chapter 26: Sorceress' Story.

The Sorceress:

I sat down, made myself comfortable and began telling my side of the story.

"It all started when I was a kid. I was once a peasant, sent to the streets for spare change. Any amount of coins bigger then my palm was considered enough to last a week or two. That's how cheap I was. Cheaper then a 99 cent store.

Anyway, I came across a man who said he'll make me rich. I listened and went to his house to find that he was a demonic god, who believes that I was gonna become a good Empress Of Time. I didn't understand at first, but he told me that I had the right mindset and potential, so I agreed. He said that there was a special estate that could be trapped in time so I could get what I need while still being young, and that was 9 souls from the modern world."

I waited for a gasp, or a gawk, but all I saw were two frightened faces. After seeing my waiting expression, Matt smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry, please continue." I kinda feel bad that I have to kill him, but the others are excellent servant shells. Mostly Jaiden. She's the cutest one I've ever seen. She threw off Andrea and Lauren off the "cute" list. No kidding. I just wish I didn't let Tyler and Andrea escape. I should've killed them myself, but instead I killed Joey, and acted my death. I mean, if you lost all your powers, wouldn't you fake your death so you don't get killed? I thought so.

I nodded and continued.

"Anyway, I ran off to the estate the demon told me, but there was already an owner in that estate. Like I said earlier, I was extremely cheap, so I couldn't even rent a single room in the estate, let alone buy the whole thing. I did what a crazy person would do. I killed the owner of the estate."

And now I heard gasps from both captives. I laughed, and asked, "What? You guys are fine with killing 9 people from the modern world, but scared of killing an estate owner?" Both shook their heads, and looked at the floor. I smiled and continued.

"It was the first time I ever killed someone, but for some reason, it made me happy. I then inherited all the crazy powers it had, and also owned many pets. Pets that can take your life with one breath, pets with the hunger for blood, and some who kill for craziness. They weren't like normal dogs or cats. They were human, but behave like pets.

After a few day of getting used to this new estate, I decided that it was time for me to become the Empress Of Time. All it took was a young YouTuber by the name of Joey Gracaffa to stumble upon this house. I immediately took over his mind with the amazing powers I had, and invited 9 YouTubers to a 'masquerade ball' at an estate. My estate."

I gave them a minute to suck it all in. I saw Angel shiver, and Matt breathing heavy. "So what are you going to do with us now?" Matt asks, looking with a worried look. "We're gonna make this script happen." I say, holding up my daughter's written script for a Halloween special.

*Peekabo! Sorry if you didn't expect this episode. Just to let you know, the Sorceress is the one from Escape the Night. That's all. Bye!*