Chapter 17: Andrea and Tyler.

Nate (NateWantsToBattle):

*A few hours ago*

"Ak..." I say, rubbing the spot where the needle poked. It hurt, but only for a while. Just like she said. "What did you do to me?" I shout to Nova as she relaxes her arms. She looked at the ground, and said, "You'll find out very soon Nathan. All I can say is that my mom is in charge of me. Don't be mad at me. Kill my mother. It didn't work the first or the second time, it might work the third time." Unlike the last time she talked about her mother, this time, she really wanted part from her mother. She turned away from me, as I fall onto my knees, trying to stay awake. "Ugh, what did you do to me?" I say, coughing really hard. "Well, uh, my mother and I can now control you. It's only when you are asleep though. So um, it's sounds weird, but I promise, it's all my mother's fault. If she didn't want to live forever and didn't want to be empress of time, this wouldn't have happened. If she just didn't make a deal with a cursed god, this wouldn't have happened. If Andrea and Tyler died, this wouldn't have happened. But it is happening, and now I can't do anything to stop it." Even though she said a lot, it opened more questions. "Who is Andrea and Tyler? What horrid past did Nova's mother have? What is gonna happen to me?"  Right before I could even ask those questions, I saw her eyes change color from green to dark blue. Her frightened face turned into an evil grin. "Now it's time for you to rest your head, darling." 

          I run away from the evil Nova, but man, she can run. In less then a second, she was hot on my trail. "You can't run away from me, Jo- I mean, Nathan! You never can. It was an accident that I pretended to die. A pure accident. I should've killed them all! But now, I've got you two. The last two guests I need for me to be the Empress Of Time. So just give in, and everything will be fine." Evil Nova hisses, as I hid behind a car. "My phone!" I think, as I feel a rectangle in my pocket. I immediately call Matt to see where he is, but he doesn't pick up. 

    "Come on Matt, pick up!" I whisper through gritted teeth as my phone keeps ringing. I turn behind the car and see Nova looking for me, psychically. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..." She whispers. "Don't make me angry, or else you might not know what happens to MatPat!" Suddenly, I feel an urge to save my best friend. "Take me," I say, standing from my hiding spot. I see Nova's green eyes glitter, suddenly turning into a mix of turquoise, then into a dark blue. "Please, just don't hurt Matt, he has a wife and an unborn child to look forward to. Please, just do whatever you have to me, but please, just don't touch Matt." Tears were flowing down, but I didn't do anything to stop them. For a second she looked merciful, then she said, "Well, Nate, I'm not gonna touch MatPat. You are."   

*I'm sorry I used the same paragraph from Chapter 11, but that is how they both intertwine. Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter!*