Chapter 7: Natemare Comes To Life.

Nate (NateWantsToBattle):

-A Few Weeks Ago-  

          "Okay, but are you sure the viewers want this kind of video? I mean, we've never had this kind of rivalry before..." I ask Nova, as she writes the script in cursive. "Woah.. she has good handwriting," I think, as I join her on the floor. Her galaxy-dyed hair lays sprawled on the floor, looking like a galaxy itself.  I smile, happy that I got an assistant to help me with the scripts. She stands on her knees, and responded, "Well, Nathan sir, I really think this would fit for the Halloween special, but if that's your wish, I'll be glad to start over." She said cheerfully. For reason, Nova was giving me chills. She always was happy... I shake that thought off my head and just agreed with her idea. "Wait, you were talking to a person earlier on the phone, is he gonna be the captured one?" Nova asks, writing more on her sketchpad. She was already going crazy that she lived with a YouTuber, and seeing MatPat will probably make her explode. "You'll get to know them tomorrow," I say as I yawn. She yawns too, and we brake into a laugh. Not a 'this joke is so funny,' type of laugh, but rather a 'we're tired, so now we laugh at everything,' type of laugh.

           I close the door slowly as I whisper "good night," to Nova. She goes straight to REM sleep as soon as I walked out of the guest room. "She must really be tired... she probably hasn't slept peacefully for a long time. Oh, Nate, you deserve an award for your kindness." I think as I turn off the room light and on my bedside lamp. I take a warm shower and apply my face scrub. Midway, I accidentally scrub some of the rocks into my eyes. Tears stream down my face, as I try not to scream. It burns, but poor Nova, I don't want to wake her up. I turn off the shower and dry myself with my eyes closed. I knew that if I opened my eyes, it will burn twice as bad, so I just wore my night clothes, and jumped into bed. I drift off to sleep when my eyes finally decide to go numb.  

***************

        "Nate... why are you doing this?" I hear a familiar voice, as I open my eyes. I'm in a dark room, with one lightbulb giving off enough light to see my victim. Matthew Patrick. Tied up to a chair is my best friend, and I don't do anything to stop it. Instead of helping Matt out of this dark area, I roam around him, getting every angle of Matt I can. I then tie a piece of cloth around his mouth, but I really don't feel like I'm in control of my body anymore. I can only think. "What am I doing!!??" I scream in my mind, as my body brings a knife from my back pocket. "Where did I get that from?!" I shout, twice as loud. I try to move my arm, but I can't. Slowly, my body brings the knife closer to Matt, as his eyes widen. MatPat muffles sadly and struggles in the ropes tied around him. Even though I can't understand what he is saying under the cloth tied around his mouth, I see his eyes, and immediately understand. It was like I was psychic. 

MatPat: Nate...You were my best friend... what happened to you? Why are you doing this to me? 

          I cried inside, but my body just cackled. Exactly like I cackled when hanging up on Matt yesterday. "Oh MatPat," I hear my own voice say, "Nathan sir isn't available right now. It's only me." There was a girly tone at the end of the sentence, and suddenly I'm hit with all the facts. 

  ***************  

          "NOVA!!!" I shout at the top of lungs. My eyes burn, but the anger burns even more. I open my eyes and see my recognizable posters of me. My whole body starts sweating, as so does my brain too. I see the galaxy-haired monster burst through the door with a worried look. "Nathan sir! Are you alright? I heard you scream my name!" I growl at her like a vicious dog. "Get back from me, you vicious monster. You killed my best friend!" 

*Hello! Next chapter is also part of the flashback, so no one vote yet. Anyway, hopefully, you are enjoying my story! Let me know if you have any questions. Peace out!*