Chapter 35: Will Has Been Saved!

James (TheOddOnesOut):

I finally get myself together, and open the door enough for my head to fit through. "Guys? I'm done.." My eyes immediately goes to the poisoned Jaiden, and I sigh. But then I noticed another man on the bed beside her. "Who's he?" My mind questions as I go closer, hoping to get a better look. "He's been stabbed in the chest.. must've been one of the invited guests.." I say aloud, and I hear Matt say something to Nate. I turn and I see them across from me. "Nate! Matt! I'm sorry I moved away from you guys... I just needed some time off." I say, catching up to the men. Matt puts a hand on my shoulder. "It's alright." He turns to Nate, and Nate asks me a question.

"Do you want to give the antidote to Nova?"

I think for a minute. "I could get payback for what she planned for my Jaiden..." my mind plans as I accepted Nate's offer. They both smile and Matt hands me the bottle, "We're gonna be right here. Please, don't stir up more problems." Nate says as I walk toward the way Jaiden entered from.

"Stay calm James... don't let your anger out.." My mind says as I go down the stairs I woke up next to. The darkness took most of my sight as I came to the end of the stairs. I turn my head and I see a sight.

Unconscious Will is tied to a chair, and a woman, definitely not Nova, keeps walking around him in circles, smiling. As soon as my eyes adjusted to my darkness of the cellar, I noticed something a little more creepy. The woman walking around Will was a spider. "Woah.. what type of world did I enter?" I think as I step back, nearly falling on the step behind me. "Woah," I say aloud, as I grab the railing for support. "Look who Jaiden reeled in.." I hear a familiar voice say. I stand normally, and I notice Nova is beside Will, and the spider lady gone. I take a step toward her.

        "I'm here to offer peace. I need Will for the antidote." I sound like an alien from another planet, offering peace. Nova laughed, and said, "Did you really think the antidote was for me? Do you know what state Will's in? You are 2 minutes early. Two minutes before Will dies. You probably saw my friend Malinda earlier stare at Will like you would stare at chocolate. She bit him. This antidote is for him." I gasped, an d she laughed again. "Here! Please.. just make him wake up!" I say giving the antidote and ushering Nova to pour it in. As she opened Will's mouth with force, she asked, "Where's Jaiden?" I was on the verge of slapping Nova, but I promised Matt that I wouldn't cause any ruckus, so I took deep breaths and answered. "She sacrificed her life for Will." Nova gasped, and I was surprised. "Wait.. Wait really? Jaiden drank the poison? I didn't.. I didn't mean to hurt her... I just did what my mom told me to do. That's why I didn't kill Will." I was surprised even more, and so I asked a question. "Then who killed Will's best friend?"

*I'm a sucker for cliffhangers. Sorry. Also, this story now has 1K reads!! I can't believe it! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story! It has been my honor to show you guys my dreams for this story, and I couldn't have done it without Story_Peeps13 and thepixelkitti who helped me with almost everything!! If you want to have similar experience of choosing who to kill, I recommend Story_Peeps13 's YouTuber's In Saw.

Also, I'm gonna go back to America in like 17 days, and I think I can only publish 1 chapter every 2-3 days. If you're like me, then you know how I feel when random Indians walk up to me, and ask if I'm an American, even though I'm purely disguised with Indian facial features and clothes. It's like, "ARE YOU STALKING ME!!??" So since I get recognized a lot, and offered many dinners, I think I won't be able to touch my phone until I go to bed. Sorry in advance, guys.*