Chapter 37: Alive and Will.

Will (DAGames):

"Why am I not seeing any
signs of anything? I'm just in my own thoughts... so that means I'm not dead!" I say in my head, as my eyesight goes a little wonky. "Hmm? Wait, is that Nova? And James?" My mind says as the view becomes more clearer.

"James," I utter out of my lifeless mouth, and he gasps. "Will! You're awake!" Nova smiles, and starts to untie me. I growl at the sight of her and James puts a hand out on my shoulder. "It's alright Will. She's not gonna hurt you anymore. And you shouldn't hurt her too." "But he killed Dawko!" I say stretching myself and moving away from Nova. "That wasn't her. It was her mother. Nate and Matt know more, so they can explain later." "Where's Jaiden?" I ask, as I untie my legs. James sighs. "Why does everyone seem to ask that question?" "She's dead," Nova interrupts and James sighs again. "Sorry man," I say, as he pulls me from my chair. "It's fine. Let's just tell the men you're here." James says taking me up a flight of stairs.

Nate (Natewantstobattle):

"Will!" Matt and I say in unison as familiar green dyed hair comes into view. "Uh.. I think we found your friend." Matt says and I punch his arm. "Dude what the heck? He literally just came back from a coma and now you want to show him his best friend's dead body?" Will was ecstatic. "Dawkins? Where!? He's alive?" His eyes were looking everywhere until they found him. Will's face shrunk. "Da...Dawko? Is that r..really you?" He stepped like a turtle as he saw the dead gamer. "And Ja...Jaiden too? What type of world have I transferred to? Am I still in the coma? Is this all a dream? Is that why all the people I love turn to dust?" He was slowly going insane, and though we tried to help him out, he was like Scott Cawthon. He didn't want to be moved.

MatPat (Game Theory):

As Nate and James try to convince Will, I had enough of it. If everyone keeps crying about each other's death, then we won't get anywhere, and no one will escape. So that's why I'm gonna be the smart one this time. I take the 2 containers that match the description, and slammed them both to the floor. Everyone turned, even Will, and I smiled weakly. There was broken glass everywhere, but six particular pieces stood out.

As I took a closer look, I see that each one of the pieces had our names on them. Even the ones that recently died! "James, Jaiden, MatPat, Will, Dawko, and Nate." But for the ones the died, there was a little "x" on the top right of the name, and there were more marks below it. It was different for each of them, Jaiden with a red bird, a pen and sharp teeth, and Dawko with a fox-like animal, 50/20, and a shaded dark circle.