Chapter 29: Four YouTubers, Ten Bottles, One Death.

Jaiden (Jaiden Animations):

          "Matthew?" I say, looking straight at the used-to-be-unconscious man. He smiles. "Another guest! Nate'll be so happy we found another one!" Matthew says happily. I plaster a weak smile and ask if he's seen James anywhere. "Oh, James is with Nate. He's asking a few questions. He'll be back shortly. " I nod, and he asks if I saw the others. Others meaning Will, because he's the only one left. "That's what I need James for, and probably you guys too." I show him the box, but don't explain anything just yet. He nods and points to the bathroom door. "They're in there." I walk over and knock on the door.

          "Hello? Nathan? James? It's me, Jaiden." I hear a happy gasp, and the locks click. "Jaiden!!" James says, hugging me as soon as he opened the door. Unlike James, Nathan was worried. I gave him a confused look, and he said, "Will died, didn't he?"

*A few minutes of explaining later*

          "So now we're supposed to find the 'odd one out'?" James says, grinning. We all laugh because his YouTube channel name is the OddOnesOut. I nod. "Well, we will have to start somewhere. What if we assign bottles to all 4 of us?" Nathan says, taking out the bottles from the box. "But then two people will have to take one extra!" Matthew says, using his math skills. "Then we will need volunteers. But we can get them after we drink all 8 first." I say and everyone nods. James separates the bottles to each of us, and we all give our luck to each other, before taking a gulp. Mine tasted normal, but a little salty. I opened my eyes and smiled. Everyone was alive too.

MatPat (Game Theory):

        We all repeated what we did before, and I hope that I live. My tongue shriveled at the taste, but I kept swallowing until the bottle was empty. I opened my eyes, and once again, I was safe and sound, and so was everyone else.

James (OddOnesOut):

         "Aww man.. now the antidote and the death bottle is in one of the two.." My mind warns as I notice that everyone is alive in the second round. "Okay, so who is gonna give in?" Nate says, slightly shaken. No one responded. We all just sat in silence. "If no one is willing, then we should choose ourselves. Let's make this even. Who did the least amount work and helped out the least? Let's vote like real Americans. Nate, you have a piece of paper and a pen?" MatPat says, and Nate thinks and shakes his head. "We can use our notebook..." Jaiden says, and I smack my forehead. "Duh," my brain says, as I rip a page for Matt and Jaiden rips a page for Nate. I first write in my opinion. "Jaiden."

Jaiden (Jaiden Animations):

I made sure I wrote it clearly. "James."  Yes, I put in my best friend in as the least helpful. It kinda is true. Nate and Matt probably went through a lot while I was gone, and Will and I were tied up. So that leaves the OddOnesOut as the odd one out.

*We're back on track now! Yay! Hopefully, you guys got all the chapters that you missed! Instead of sleeping, I type all these chapters you're reading, while listening to Nate's songs. His songs are really inspiring, while at the same time having an amazing musical tone to it. Anyway, my dad got me some wifi, so I think I can publish every day from now on. If I can't then, please, bear with me. I'll make sure I get all chapters out as soon as I can. Peace!*