Chapter 33: Love At First Death.

James (TheOddOnesOut):

           "Jaiden.." I start again, using a hand to push her shoulder. Like air, she immediately collapsed onto Matt's hands as one finger of mine touched her. I gasped, and Nate placed a hand on my shoulder. "James..." He started, but I had none of it. I jumped off the bed as Matt took Jaiden bridal-style and placed her on the bed. Nate followed me as I went to the bathroom. "James," he started as I closed the door in his face. I was glad that he cared for me, but now I just want to be alone.

MatPat (Game Theory):

          I stare at the poisoned Jaiden like a waiting prince. "She didn't have to die... She's the only girl.. she's a weak spot for Nova... But then again, her dress is too long for her to run from anything... maybe she needed to die..." My mind hovers over what just happened, as I hear Nate banging the bathroom door. "What are you doing? Where is James?" I say, turning to Nate. He looks at the door, then back to me. "He's locked in here. He won't let me in." "Just leave him alone for a while. He's like Will. Dawko's death hit hard for him, and so will Jaiden's." He nods and joins me beside the bed. "What now?" I say, and he shrugs. "You know, since we're wearing all these tight clothes meant for partying, why don't we go change?"  He offers a hand, and he pulls me up.

          After minutes of searching for clothes that are comfortable, and easy to run in, I finally chose an outfit. A black blazer over a white'#NotSponcered" shirt with black jeans. "Nice look, Matt." Nate laughs as I do a model pose. "Check me out!" Nate says as he shows off his black Polo shirt with blue jeans. It was rare that we laughed, mostly in the past few weeks, and being with Nate again actually made me laugh hard. We both did a few paces around the closet until I saw a strand of hair peek out from a dark corner. I point it out to Nate and we both walk towards it.

  It was a dead body.

  It was a dead body.

          That face seemed familiar, and then I realize who he is. "That's Dawko. The guy... 50/20 mode... FNaF Custom Night... He's a gaming YouTuber." I say, remembering the little joke I did of Markiplier handing his FNaF crown to Dawko. I smiled, but lost it when I saw his lifeless body. "Why did Nova keep it here?" Nate says, slightly disgusted as I move the clothes to see Dawko clearly. "Must be for a reason. Come on, let's put him next to Jaiden." He stared at me for a second, then nods and helps me pick up Dawko. I shiver as I see where he's been stabbed. "I would've ended up like this if you didn't come Nate." My mind flashes from weeks ago. That horrible stab in my chest would've killed me right then and there, but then Nate found me and held me through everything. I still wonder what would've happened if I didn't survive.