Chapter 10: A Double Personality.

Jaiden (Jaiden Animations):

          I kinda felt bad for Will.. after what had happened to his best friend, I can think why he would go after Nathan like that. He said he saw the hoodie girl somewhere in his story but just can't remember where. Maybe she was the one who broke the vase.. or something like that. Anyway, after our talk, Will and I went to James, to see what info he gathered. When we saw what he wrote, our jaws dropped.

Nate (NateWantsToBattle):

-A Few Weeks Ago-

           Nova paces around the guest room, as I stay on the bed motionless. "Nova..."I start, and Nova hisses for the first time. I immediately jump back, and she hisses even louder. "Don't do or say anything, Nate. Don't make this easier for her to attack." She whispers, turning her back to me again. "Ladies, and gentlemen, boys, and girls! Gather 'round, gather 'round! Sit back, relax, and please stay in your seats! Kick your feet up, and grab some popcorn!.." I hear from my pocket. I pull the vibrating machine out, and sigh."Great. Right when she warns me not to make a sound, my phone starts ringing. How can this get any worse?" I think, as Nova slowly walks towards me. "Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!!" My mind blares, as Nova steps 4 paces toward me. "Answer the call, and put it on speaker. If you say anything about me, I will allow my mom to take over." Nova whispers angrily. My hands are shaking as I answer my girlfriend, Cristina. "Hey Nate, I heard you are doing a collab with Matt today, how's the shooting going?" Cristina asks. I glance at Nova, and she whispers, "Tell her he isn't here yet!" "Uh, Cristy, Matt hasn't come yet. We plan to do it in the evening since it's a Halloween special. You know, to bring the spooks and stuff." I say, trying to be casual. "Oh! Seems like you really have this one in the bag! When does it start? I want to shoot some behind the scene footage for when this hit 10,000,000 views!" I feel so bad for Cristina, but I let Nova take over. "I'm not sure. Whenever Matt comes in, we'll start." I say, as Nova nods and smiles at me. "Alright then, when Matt comes, can you call me again?" Cristina asks. "Yeah sure. Thanks for the offer too, Cristy. I know I can always have trust in you." I hear her cute giggle as she says, "Same here Nate. I'll see you soon!"

          After that horrendous 30 seconds of being verbally controlled, I finally could breathe on my own again. "Good job, Nate. You really made her proud, and she didn't even need to control you. Seems like we picked the right one, mother." She says, nodding to herself. "Now can I talk?" I whisper. "Since you made her trust you, yes, you may speak. But if you say or do anything that suspects me, I will allow my mom to take you in." I didn't understand what she meant, but at least I was free. "And also, don't make Matt suspicious about anything, do you hear?" Nova says louder. "Yes ma'am," I say, standing. My phone vibrates, and suddenly my ringtone blares off again. This time, I answer it before my second line. "Hello?" I say as Nova steps back. I walk toward the guest room door, as I hear MatPat's voice on the phone. "Hey Nate, I'm here. I'm in your driveway. Wanna let me in now?" "Oh yes, I'll open the door for ya, Mat. Just one question, did you bring Steph along?" I don't want another person to see Nova. "Oh, uh, no. She's at the doctor. Will be coming home a bit late. Why?" Matt questions, as I hear his engine shut off. "Oh um, it's nothing. I just wanted to know, so if Steph was coming, we will shoot in another room. I don't think the amount of fright she'll have is good for the baby." I joke, trying to get that out of the way. I open the front door and see Matt dressed in his messiest shirt. I told him to wear something messy, but all he did was wear a shirt, and throw a little dirt on it. Well enough. "Wait, I still haven't finished the script yet!" I think out loud and run to the guest room. "Nova, can you..."I start. " I'm on it, Nathan sir." I hear the old Nova say, typing rapidly on my computer. As I leave, I see a glimmer of blue in her eyes. A glimmer of dark blue.